Death Star Assault Raid (Episode 6 style)

gunff
287 posts Member
edited November 2016
There has been a lot of people hoping for something like a death star fleet raid, but I'd like to throw something out there along those lines.

I'd like to see a dual type death star raid Return of the Jedi style:

Phase 1: Fighting through the forest moon of endor
Phase 2: Ships flying around trying to take out the star destroyers to crash into the death star
Phase 3: Back on forst moon of endor to destroy the shield generator
Phase 4: Ships going after the death star to destroy it.

Replies

• Options
    Where do I sign the petition. This is epic. I also wouldn't be against mixing the two game modes. Have a raid similar to a BattleFront battle. Like 1 phase you're trying to get R2D2 out of the death star....Which reminds me of something else. I bet some of the best ships are purposely on hold. Like Luke's X-Wing probably requires an R2D2, and that's why they are holding off on Anakin's ship because of the cross over.
  • Options
    Step 1 - you fight waves of tie's commanded by a control ship - destroy communication array -stuns all ships
    2 - Shield generator ship
    3 - Vader's aproach 2 ties 1 advanced bomber
    4Final aproach - trench run
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »
    There has been a lot of people hoping for something like a death star fleet raid, but I'd like to throw something out there along those lines.

Phase 2: Ships flying around trying to take out the star destroyers to crash into the death star

+1 to this. A dual type raid is perfect as even those who haven't invested in ships will be motivated to participate in other phases. Promise of rewards (and hopefully blueprints are included in those rewards) helps introduce those individuals into the ships game, with promise of more blueprints..
  • Options
    P1 air battle waves of ties with Death Star in background to blast you (ala AAT)

P2 Endor - bonus raid effect for ewok teams

P3 - on the Death Star. Fight palps and vader with normal toons

P4- final trench run.

Reward: jedi Luke
  • Options
    gunff wrote: »

Awesome idea! One of the best I've heard in a while.