Dark Side Battles Help?!!! 6A, 6B, 6C,Etc.

TheRoger
45 posts Member
edited January 2016
What would be a great dark side team to complete to 3stars on the dark side missions?!!
Currently have.Lvl62
7*Sid
5*Daka
4*Captain
4*Talia
4*Ren
4*Boba
4*Dooku
4*Savage
ANY TIPS WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS!

Replies

• Options
    What kind of enemies are you facing? I have a similar team and will be lvl 59 tomorrow. Was hoping to finish quick so I can start 6 hard for fotp node but from the sound of it, you're having a tough time...
  • Options
    TheRoger wrote: »
    What would be a great dark side team to complete to 3stars on the dark side missions?!!
    Currently have.Lvl62
    7*Sid
    5*Daka
    4*Captain
    4*Talia
    4*Ren
    4*Boba
    4*Dooku
    4*Savage
    ANY TIPS WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS!

6B is very very hard

i managed to do it with 6 star phasma lead 5 star daka 5 star kylo 4 star fo pilotand borrowed 6 star tala

took me 3 tries healers kept getting 2 shot

last time i tried i swapped my kylo and daka position and to my surprise they all attacked kylo with his counters and resets it helped alot he eventually died but i was ale to rez him and go onto 3 star it
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    When i was Lv60 i couldn't able to beat Dark Side(Hard) 6A. i'm Lv63 and i mgiht give it a shot.

Anyone able to complete Stage 6 Darkside (hard) before the Lv70cap?
  • CarlosMeetWorld
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've completed all of them at Lvl 59 here's my team:

7* phasma gear 7
    6* Sid (L) gear 7
    5* Greedo gear 8
    4* Kylo and Vader gear 7
    Sometimes 3* Dooku for fun gear 7

6C is the hardest IMO, target the ewok warriors first , then ewok healers ( Don't let them attack , reduce their speed and aoe them and focus fire one ) kill the archer after you kill 2 healers , kill rest of healers, kill teebo then boss/elite ( goes for every round ) also make sure you kill any recently rezzed enemies. After 6D it is easy
    Post edited by CarlosMeetWorld on
  • Options
    Thanks man very much appreciated! @CarlosMeetWorld
  • Options
    Phasma is absolutely dominant in PVE - she can influence meter in all three rounds of battle. Kylo is also very good- essentially it helps to have heroes that can take damage. Vader works well there. If you can borrow a high level Daka from an ally that's great too.

I'm through the hard maps on map 7 dark side and I was using the following: Kylo, Phasma, GS, borrow Daka or Poggle, FOTP, and I used Darth Maul as my leader. Now, you may not have access to Maul, but Sid as a lead would be fine.

From the team you have listed I would pick Phasma, Kylo, Sid, Savage and Daka...and then borrow a Poggle for Offense up. Proc Daka's heal in round 1 even if you're not heavily damaged, this way it can be available for the final third of the map after cooling down. Save your top offensive stuff for round 2 since you've burnt Daka's heal in rd 1. You can change stuff up either way...but essentially don't burn all your best specials or the majority of them in any 1 round and try to plan to have them available for rd 3.
  • Options
    Wow you are superb on the knowledge that you have given me! I am F2p and its somewhat difficult when playing light/dark side missions as well as GB in my state but hey I managed to break into 150ranks in a really competitive server as a F2P which people like EwoktheRampage,StrangeQuark, Sean Lee,Small Hams etc are in! Thanks again won't let you down! @JohnnySteelAlpha
  • Options
    I beat 6B hard three star with only 4* and 5* characters at level 59. Use Daka and Dooku to keep Luke stunned. Use Sid and Vader to get tons of DoT dots on him, use Poggle to buff attack, then use Vader's light saber throw. With enough dots it can hit for like 8k.
  • Options
    Haha success I passed it thank u all for the tips!
  • Options
    TheRoger wrote: »
    Haha success I passed it thank u all for the tips!

Good for you, congratulations!