Sun Fac not working against Home One reinforcement

Home One Reinforcement Bonus: Reinforcements gain advantage for one turn
How reinforcements work: "A ship called in from Reinforcements immediately takes a turn" (from Game Update thread)
Sun Fac's Grudge: Whenever a buffed enemy starts their turn....taunt until the end of that enemy's turn

Yet when Home One just reinforced in my arena battle, the enemy got advantage and went but without triggering Sun Fac, so they were able to shoot at my JC. Is this a bug or WAI? @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Options
    I believe they get the buff after they start their turn, so it is split second difference.
  • Options
    Which would be ridiculous honestly. It should check if it's buffed right before the attack. It's super frustrating to see reinforcement casually put the fanal blow on one of your ship when Sun Fac is up and should be taunting. It cost me a few battle already.
  • Options
    I think it's the same bug as biggs'. Sun fac won't taunt when buffed reinforcements attack
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    There is so many things bugged with reinforcements that i wouldn't be surprised if this is one of them
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    There is so many things bugged with reinforcements that i wouldn't be surprised if this is one of them

Fixed the typo
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Fixed the typo

thanks!
  • Options
    It's not a bug. Was the buff present when the ship started its turn? Clear answer: NO. The reinforcement didn't start its turn, it was put into play during Home One's turn. If Home One could be buffed, then Sun Fac's taunt should trigger.
  • Options
    Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    It's not a bug. Was the buff present when the ship started its turn? Clear answer: NO. The reinforcement didn't start its turn, it was put into play during Home One's turn. If Home One could be buffed, then Sun Fac's taunt should trigger.

The buff was present when it started its turn. The capital ship put the buff on it during the capital ships turn.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options

The buff was present when it started its turn. The capital ship put the buff on it during the capital ships turn.

Reinforcement's don't "start" a turn. They enter play during the capital ship's turn. The time sun fac would taunt is when the capital ship begins, which is unbuffed.
  • Options

Reinforcement's don't "start" a turn. They enter play during the capital ship's turn. The time sun fac would taunt is when the capital ship begins, which is unbuffed.

Not true in the slightest The reinforcement is brought in during the Capital ships turn AND given 100% turn meter AND is given advantage. End Capital ship turn. The reinforcement then takes its turn with advantage. Fails to trigger Sun Fac. Fails to trigger Biggs if Maul has given it TL. Quite clearly thought the reinforcement is starting its turn buffed. NOT going during the Capital ships turn.

Basically ship abilities, buffs and bonuses that trigger automatically DO NOT work on ANY reinforcements.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Sithlord82 wrote: »

Not true in the slightest The reinforcement is brought in during the Capital ships turn AND given 100% turn meter AND is given advantage. End Capital ship turn. The reinforcement then takes its turn with advantage. Fails to trigger Sun Fac. Fails to trigger Biggs if Maul has given it TL. Quite clearly thought the reinforcement is starting its turn buffed. NOT going during the Capital ships turn.

Basically ship abilities, buffs and bonuses that trigger automatically DO NOT work on ANY reinforcements.

Vader unique also doesn't work on reinforcement ships. TL drops of and can be cleansed on reinforcements with vader still present
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our dev team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines