R2 D2

We know R2 D2 is going to be in the game for a couple of months now since the Tank trailer, still no sign of him though. I'm thinking now there are ships it will be released as a pilot of a ship possibly Luke's X-Wing, any opinions?

Replies

• Options
    Jedi Luke and R2D2 for the win to pilot that.

They could release a whole lot of droids to compliment the ships, like gear for toons. This could be the way to have gear for ships, through a support droid.

I like it ... @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Go into one of your ship's inventory screen and to the lower right if the screen, right above the blueprints box.
  • Options
    Daezl wrote: »
    Go into one of your ship's inventory screen and to the lower right if the screen, right above the blueprints box.

Yeah, thats the hardware abilities, I doubt the playable version of R2 D2 will be one of them.
  • Options
    They could also put Anakin + R2 D2 in one ship.

Personally I would love this option
  • Options
    DoubleN wrote: »

Yeah, thats the hardware abilities, I doubt the playable version of R2 D2 will be one of them.

I hope so, at least we need some rebel droid, otberwise lobot is lonely out there...
  • Options
    Why would you doubt it when theres a picture of an astromech droid on like 90% of the ships?
  • Options
    Why would you doubt it when theres a picture of an astromech droid on like 90% of the ships?

Because there are probably going to be more generic droids that aren't playable that will fill them slots.
  • Options
    DoubleN wrote: »
    We know R2 D2 is going to be in the game for a couple of months now since the Tank trailer, still no sign of him though. I'm thinking now there are ships it will be released as a pilot of a ship possibly Luke's X-Wing, any opinions?

Last node of HM battles you fight him. That's where he is now.