Legacy* Guild on the Rebound Seeks Multiple Partners for Casual Gameplay w/ Maximum Pleasure (41/50)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Currently recruiting 1 member
  • Options
    Hi. Been playing a lot the last few days since my daughter convinced me to play. Looking for a good guild to hook up with. If you're still recruiting, I'd love to join up. My ally code is 838-589-987.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @Ouchie glad to see this guild is still going strong and making it thru the ups and downs of late. I remember reading about the start up and you getting "voluntold" to put it together.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    @Ouchie glad to see this guild is still going strong and making it thru the ups and downs of late. I remember reading about the start up and you getting "voluntold" to put it together.

Hey @scuba !!! Great to hear from ya!

Lol yeah I unexpectedly gave birth to a guild, but it's been great! We've definitely had our ups and downs, but we're still kicking! Are you ready to join yet?

;)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Hey scuba !!! Great to hear from ya!

Lol yeah I unexpectedly gave birth to a guild, but it's been great! We've definitely had our ups and downs, but we're still kicking! Are you ready to join yet?

;)

If I wasn't already in the best guild out there I would.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • j7evn
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello guys, i'm sorry for off topic...but @Ouchie or @ABNRAS or some officer of this guild please PM me :<