cant change defense team

i cannot change my pvp defence team i use my attack team then the next day when i goto pvp again i have my very weak (but high power) team out

im want my poe team as defence as that may actually successfully defend obsessionally but it wont stay

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi Vallik,
    Currently there's no option to "switch" PvP squads, the next best thing you can do is after you achieve your desired Rank, do another battle with the Squad you wanted to be defending, it will set your squad on the last combo used.
  • Options
    Hi Vallik,
    Currently there's no option to "switch" PvP squads, the next best thing you can do is after you achieve your desired Rank, do another battle with the Squad you wanted to be defending, it will set your squad on the last combo used.

yea i know but my pvp team i use for every single fight is Phasma, poe, FO pilot, gen soldier and daka

5/5 or ocassioaly 10/10 fights

yet every time i log in the next morning the team has switched to Phasma, Sid, IC, Lum and Ventress (which is what ppl attack and beat very very easily) but that have higher power than my main squad so maybe thats why it keeps reverting
  • Options
    Vallik wrote: »

yet every time i log in the next morning the team has switched to Phasma, Sid, IC, Lum and Ventress (which is what ppl attack and beat very very easily) but that have higher power than my main squad so maybe thats why it keeps reverting

I have similar issues. I suspect the game elects to pick your best defensive team as your 5 highest power toons. This is not the team you necessarily use in the Arena.

My preferred defensive team is not the one the game chooses for me. It's frustrating having Chewie and Talia picked for you as you slide back down the ranks when you're offline.
  • Options
    Yeah, not being able to manually set your defense team is a big flaw in the arena. Hopefully this changes with the next update.