45/50 Looking for More - No Jar Jars Allowed - T7 Rancor, Normal AAT

If you are looking for a friendly guild who is active and is clearing 3 T7 Rancors a week and is about to start working on Heroic AAT then we are the guild for you!

No Jar Jars Allowed have been a round as long as guilds have existed and we are looking for 5 active members to complete our roster.
We are accepting of players of all levels, all we ask is that you are active and work on raid required heroes.

We do a raid to raid rotation of a 12 and 24 hour zero damage period, this allows people of any timezone a chance to be available for raid time and ensures everyone has a chance to get on the board for rewards.

If you have any questions please contact me, my details are as follows

My Ally Code - 579-279-178
My Line ID - jevonie

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Still looking for some new recruits :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    hello! i am very interested in joining ur guild. i have only been playing since the late summer but reached lvl 79 by the time the 85 level cap hit and am now 82 with about 11 and close to 14 7*s. the two guilds i have been in havent been very active so my toons gear is pretty low. but i spend money on the game and have about 8 4* ships. still excited to play this game and would love to play with an active guild. please toss me an invite if can @575-212-415
  • Options
    NOID4U wrote: »
    hello! i am very interested in joining ur guild. i have only been playing since the late summer but reached lvl 79 by the time the 85 level cap hit and am now 82 with about 11 and close to 14 7*s. the two guilds i have been in havent been very active so my toons gear is pretty low. but i spend money on the game and have about 8 4* ships. still excited to play this game and would love to play with an active guild. please toss me an invite if can @575-212-415

Hello,

Sorry for my tardy response, I have sent you an ally invite in game :)

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    We have taken in some great new members and are now full, thanks.