Talia on droid team, hk lead & poe. Thoughts?

Im thinking that special skill she has with turn would proc anytime someone is low. How maNy heals would u need for a hk 88 86 team? That meter boost from that talia would be huge.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    So Talia instead of Poggle? If so then no way.
  • Options
    ^ oh all else equal 4 sure. Im sitting on a 5 star talia lvl 61 with gear viii and no poggle
  • Options
    And u also have zero ds healer...
  • Options
    I also
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Talia gets a little better after she has Gear IX (minus the top left item - level 74). Her health gets to 11k+. However, despite having well over 5k Power Rating, her attacks are weak. Maybe 1.5-2k on basic and 3k on special without crit.

Her healing skill doesn't proc automatically when someone is low - you need to execute it. If she is low or medium on health, you're basically sacrificing her. It sounds really good on paper - I've found it to be situational. Rarely am I at the point where the opponent and my guys have very close turn meters, and Talia's skill gives the boost to clearly propel them into the lead.

Also, I think that the Team Instinct guide on speed says that turn meter boost of 25% means that your existing turn meter amount goes up by 25% - not your entire bar filling 25%. That means the best outcome you'll have is if your turn meter is 80% full, and the 25% boost gives you another 20% to max out your turn meter.
  • CptCaveman
    713 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also, I think that the Team Instinct guide on speed says that turn meter boost of 25% means that your existing turn meter amount goes up by 25% - not your entire bar filling 25%. That means the best outcome you'll have is if your turn meter is 80% full, and the 25% boost gives you another 20% to max out your turn meter.

No, it does work like that. A turn meter boost of 20% will give 200, 25% gives 250, 30% will give 300, etc. If it didn't work that way, then turn meter skills would suck. Gaining 30% of an almost empty turn meter is almost nothing.

When my HK or 88 land four or more crits with their aoes, they go again immediately. If turn meter gains provided a percentage of what's available, this wouldn't happen as they would be receiving a percentage of an almost empty meter.

Turn meter reductions only take a percentage of what's available.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »

No, it does work like that. A turn meter boost of 20% will give 200, 25% gives 250, 30% will give 300, etc. If it didn't work that way, then turn meter skills would suck. Gaining 30% of an almost empty turn meter is almost nothing.

When my HK or 88 land four or more crits with their aoes, they go again immediately. If turn meter gains provided a percentage of what's available, this wouldn't happen as they would be receiving a percentage of an almost empty meter.

Turn meter reductions only take a percentage of what's available.

I think you accidentally contradicted yourself at the end there
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    No, he's right. Turn meter boost give you a % of TOTAL turn meter, while turn meter reduction removes a ℅ of CURRENT turn meter.