Luke or dooku who's better

I run Vader 4 sid 7 lumi 6 JC 5 dooku 5 I'm wondering if I shd put Luke an han add eventually

Replies

• Options
    Luke is a better DPS character, Dooku is still okay for stuns and counters.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Luke is very slow but great power, I dont have the Count but the few times I borrowed him he saved me with his 100% counters, Dook would be my choice.
  • Options
    You think shd switch
  • Options
    Once you get them both to level 70, Gear VIII, you can use the upcoming feature to combine them into a single character with abilities of both base characters.

I'm just not sure if the merged character will be named Duke or Looku.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Go Dooku and farm a better dps toon than Luke. There are a few
  • Options
    Who's better toon
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Shadow1313 wrote: »
    Who's better toon

Geo.

I'm currently running Luke and Geo together though and I like it. Only level 47, mostly f2p, and I'm in the top 20 on my server with Luke, Geo, Poe, JC, and Greedo.

If you run Geo you really want other big damage dealers with him to get called on the assist. My server is fairly new I think but I've been able to crush teams with Barris and Lumi using these guys. Heavy DPS is really the way to go in this game. Healers are only important for GW and LS/DS battles.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dooku is more fun and versatile. But he is not an attacker ... He is support. Luke is a better single target attacker. Hits harder.
    Biut Dooku **** off opposition, a win in my book:)
    Ally Code: 253-747-318