Geo and ig86

Both good characters to farm? They get good?

Replies

• Options
    Geo Soldier is becoming increasingly popular, his damage output is great along with the ability to call in an assist attack, i would recommend him definitely.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Both good, Geo is better. 86 is really only great on a droid team.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Geo is on my GW and arena team, he can crush someones health fast and when you get that blast with an assist by another strong character its almost done for whoever gets hit with that combo
  • Options
    Ta Think I will invest some time into him then, must take a while mind with him starting at 1*
  • Options
    Whattodo wrote: »
    Both good characters to farm? They get good?

Geo all the way! I didn't farm him right away and I wish I did. I used my 5* 7gear Geo for the first time in arena today! He stood up well with Phasma in the lead, he got in some good ****.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    I really like geo, he is great for arena and gw, especially since his secondary attack is available every other turn.

What is the cool down for 86 special?
  • Options
    My geo is 4* and gear max at 64lvl. His basic hits with 2-2.5K and 3-3.5K with crit. His call an assist hits even harder. I use Poggle in my team and with his buff Geo can hit with 7K crit so easily, and he is only 4*. He has decent amount of HP and he is so fast.
  • Options
    Geo is awesome i liked him so much im now farming his shards won my second GW by using him :).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Why are 86 and Geo so good? Both Farmable!!! Ok, more information:

Geo is fast and assist. He goes to GEAR 9 at level 70.
    Ig86 is good health and assist. He can survive and assist and hit hard.

Assist heroes are the rage. Fast heroes are the rage. I have more secrets, but I don't say. But one more combo is coming up.

• Options
    So geo is better really but still work on 86 thanks