5* mod drop rates are insane, legitimately need fixing.

Brb dropping 400 crystals minimum each day, and getting almost no mods on the challenges, and if getting any we get the left-handside mods (rectangle, diamond, circle) and NEVER EVER the cross/arrow/triangle.

This makes it so only the paying people who are willing to drop thousands of crystals on the shipments can get the cross/arrow/triangle mods.

Its very frustrating to save up tons of hard-earned crystals and use them to receive...NOTHING of worth.

Replies

• Options
    Just keep pressing refresh on mod shipments until you get the piece you want
  • Options

Yep. You get much better mods here
  • Options
    Yes, Shipments are 3300 crystals for the top tier Mods = Whale exclusive.
    That or no refreshes for at least a week per Mod - Need at least 5 char min = 30 mods/weeks - About 7 months
  • Options
    Agreed. If the only way to get a supposedly free in game item is to buy it, something is wrong. I haven't pulled anything on the left side in weeks. That's a legitimate problem and needs to be fixed asap.
  • Options

This is the fastest way to be credit crunched yes! Unless you buy mods for crystals!
  • Options
    Agreed, it stinks. Especially for arrows and Triangles.
  • Options
    Tell this to my 5dot speee primary potency mod I got today when i used 48 energy... but probably only got it because I hadn't done mod challenges in forever and they wanted me to think it was worth it to spend... $$$$$
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    ogre2005 wrote: »
    Agreed. If the only way to get a supposedly free in game item is to buy it, something is wrong. I haven't pulled anything on the left side in weeks. That's a legitimate problem and needs to be fixed asap.

You get credits in game for free, and you get crystals from arena payout for free, so I don't understand how buying mods in the mod shop for credits and crystals is a problem... would you have to save up, yes, but if you don't want to save up or spend like others how else do paying people PAY for things and in turn the devs keep the game running?

O
  • Options
    I farmed mods straight for 2 months and got really only 2 worthy mods. Mod challenges have the absolute worst drops in the game. Mostly garbage. As said above you get much better mods in the mod shipments even though they are ridiculously priced.

Also that mod bundle pack that cost crystals was a fantastic deal. I got as many good mods from that pack than I did with 2 months of farming.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    on monday with the vader ship tournament mod packs will be available, buy that instead much better mods at a price that is more comfortable
  • Options
    Thanks djvita, you are right.
    Those packs are actually the most balanced way to get them
  • Options
    Orions wrote: »
    ogre2005 wrote: »

You get credits in game for free, and you get crystals from arena payout for free, so I don't understand how buying mods in the mod shop for credits and crystals is a problem... would you have to save up, yes, but if you don't want to save up or spend like others how else do paying people PAY for things and in turn the devs keep the game running?

O

Buying mods with crystals isn't a reasonable course action for anybody who doesn't cash out in top 5 everyday aka 99% of the player base. You're talking about a month of saving up crystals in order to do that
  • Options
    A year later this is a problem.
  • Options
    Yep, after a year, I think it's obvious that this will always be a problem.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closed. Necro......so necro.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback: Gear and UI
This discussion has been closed.