Request: Mod Shipments Guide

This is a request for help from the community about how to utilise mod shipments.

I suffer in arena because the top guys all have mods that make them go before me.

I've seen lots of advice about using mod shipments to get mods with speed primaries and secondaries, but to me it just seems like a lottery, in that I don't know what the final speed value on secondaries will be until I've fully levelled up the mod.

My strategy with mods to date has just been to farm 5* ones from challenges, then level them up a few times in the hope that one will turn out to have a high speed secondary.

Safe to say this approach hasn't worked. Are there any existing guides out there, or some rules of thumb I should follow?

Replies

• Options
    Your best bet to secure a 10 to 20 secondary speed mod is to buy/farm the blue 5* mods which have already secondary speed stat.
    The stat may only go up twice at most, but having less secondary stats to begin with, the chance for it to go up is higher.

Chances for the same secondary stat to go up twice and more:
    Blue mod: 25%
    Purple mod: 11% for twice, 6% chance three times
    Gold mod: 6% for twice, 2% for three times and 0.4% for four times
  • Options
    Jezro wrote: »
    Your best bet to secure a 10 to 20 secondary speed mod is to buy/farm the blue 5* mods which have already secondary speed stat.
    The stat may only go up twice at most, but having less secondary stats to begin with, the chance for it to go up is higher.

Chances for the same secondary stat to go up twice and more:
    Blue mod: 25%
    Purple mod: 11% for twice, 6% chance three times
    Gold mod: 6% for twice, 2% for three times and 0.4% for four times

That's really useful, thanks.