Ability Upgrade Bug - Unrelated To Scrolling

As the title says, I am trying to upgrade an ability of one of my characters. I have ALL the mats, even the purple ones you have to scroll down to see! There is no requirement at the top but I'm already level 40 and it's only a level 4 upgrade anyway. The button is still grayed out even though I do actually meet all the requirements.

Replies

• Options
    I think a screenshot would help.
  • Options
    v6rn90.png

9kp315.png
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The yellow dot is odd. And if I remember correctly it's level 36 or 38 requirement. Oh maybe it's the gear level requirement you need to meet. But it should say.
  • Options
    The yellow dot is a bug with the program I am using to play it on my computer. It's a tablet emulator. Anyway, Ya..I'm level 40, so that's down. But I also have her at level V gear too, so I don't know. Like you said..it should say.
  • Options
    Gear V should be enough because you can't equip gear VI completely at your level.
  • Options
    A friend of mine suggested that it was due to the description being too long. Thus, the level requirement is hidden:
    For Elegant Steps:

LvL 2: +1% Evasion(22)
    LvL 3: +1% Evasion(32)
    LvL 4: Add health recovery at the start of each Jedi ally’s turn equal to 4% of Luminara’s Max Health and half of non-Jedi (42)
    LvL 5: +1% Evasion(52)
    LvL 6: +2% Heal(62)
    LvL 7: +1% Evasion(72)

Try to level Lumi to level 42. It should allow for the upgrade.
  • Options
    Thanks, for the replies. I'll try to get her to 42 and see if that works!