PVP party help

Kilo
3 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi guys just started about a month ago and I'm looking for feedback on my toons and which to invest resources + time on for PvP

-4*Jedi Knight Anakin
-4*Chewbacca
-4*Jedi Consular
-3*Luminara
-3*Royal Guard
-4*Savage Opress
-2*Ahsoka
-3*Talia
-1*Clone Commander
-3*Jawa
-1*Storm Trooper
-2*Qui Gon Jinn
-3*Count Dooku (rolled from Bronz reward today)

My pvp party right now consists of

Jedi Knight Anakin - Royal Guard - Chewbacca - Jedi Consular - Savage Opress.

My server is fairly new and I've been fluctuating around 150-80 in rankings for the past few weeks and can't seem to rank any higher. All suggestions are welcome and many thanks~

Replies

• Options
    You need to get you Lumi 7* ASAP. The other toon you need to focus on is Sid. I can advice you to invest your cantina battle time in Geo Soldier - he hits so hard .... he is amazing. The other you might consider spending time is JC - he will drop in power in the later stages, but he is very strong. From cantina shipments you should go for Poe. Hope i was helpful .
  • Options
    Absorb those able to defeat you and evolve on what you have.

ps. PvP doesn't exist, use arena instead.

Scripted AI is not PvP hence they can't use focus fire but you can.

• Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Absorb those able to defeat you and evolve on what you have.

ps. PvP doesn't exist, use arena instead.

Scripted AI is not PvP hence they can't use focus fire but you can.

What are you blabbering about? Few games have live Person vs. Person. 100% I've played have player submit a team on Offense or Defense and the rest is computer AI control. Stop being so misleading and admit that PvP means Player vs. AI. but it IS PvP.

Lumi, and JC has to be your priority.
    Anakin is nice, but he's hard to play. He goes well against Phasma and Sidious. Ability block is huge!

QGJ and Anakin should work for a little bit. Chewy for protection. LUmi and JC for more Jedi. Lumi as your leader. It may work!!
  • Options
    Few games have live Person vs. Person. 100% I've played have player submit a team on Offense or Defense and the rest is computer AI control.
    I lol'd

Won't it be interesting if the AI team use focus fire 100% of the time? Just imagine an AI trying to mimic a real player.

• Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Few games have live Person vs. Person. 100% I've played have player submit a team on Offense or Defense and the rest is computer AI control.
    I lol'd

Won't it be interesting if the AI team use focus fire 100% of the time? Just imagine an AI trying to mimic a real player.

I lol'd too

A good AI is not something to wish for in video games. You will get 99% of players complaining. Ever play hard version? Players complain that a mission is impossible to beat unless you have high level?? You hear that complain? Yes? Then you know that it is not to ask for.

Did you cry when 5K dark was too hard? or maybe the one with 5's ? haha. If you cried, then yeah, good AI is not what you should beg for. A person vs real person? never happen.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

A good AI is not something to wish for in video games.
    Not the sharpest tool in shed. There is a reason why I added that trick question to differentiate the two.

Post edited by Jsnazz on