Ability to challenge guild-mates in the foreseeable future?

This is just something I would love to see. My guild was discussing team comps today, and I had the urge to battle my guild-mate's squad. Obviously that is not something that we can do (yet? :)) Currently if I wanted to test my team against a certain squad I would need to find that team in arena, or pray to RNGesus that it appears in GW. I am not sure how difficult this function would be to implement, maybe a more savvy person can clarify.
I think that the ability to scrimmage one another will add some replayability to the daily sim-fest, and is fitting with the friendly competition introduced by raids. I think these 'scrimmages' (cooler name needed) should be free, or cost ally points. The more cynical of you immediately jump to 'that won't happen, there's no money in it for devs!' and I do acknowledge that is a problem. Your thoughts? Would you like to see a system that allows us to challenge our guild members?

Stygian: 541-412-719
https://swgoh.gg/u/quigonjesus/

Replies

• ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The Devs are working on a sandbox, much like your idea, not sure if you get to choose the exact squad to battle, but its said to be, so that you can test different combos out, it requires no energy, but you get no rewards but thats fair.

I believe guild V's guild could also one day be a thing.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you want to know who is better look at your raid ranks.

Much more important things needed...

Reverse Guild Recruitment Lounge for Guild Leaders/Officers

Place that lists all non guilded players by player level for recruitment. If they do not want requests they can 'opt out' of guild requests. It might be nice to have a guild recruiting feed much like the guild feed for each level of play. So I enter the Lounge, click levels 60-69 then click level 65 and browse the list of potential players, send a few requests,and post my need and ally code in the level 65 feed.

Gear Dump/Recycling Plant:

For players to dump gear too get better gear, especially for us higher ups who never had the exchange like these new players, and not at rip off exchange rates either! (Watto would be a great character to welcome you in.)
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Options
    Sorry if I bombed your post. I get battling eachother would be fun, but I just feel those other issue's are far more important.
  • Kylorenisdead2
    101 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I've been thinking about the future of this game and where it might be headed/what would be really cool to see added to the game, and I thaught about the clone wars and how it would be cool if we could have some clone thing where you can have armies of clones.

^sorry for being irrelevant^