Why show Luke when he isn't even in the game?

Saw their feature in the App Store. They showed green lightsaber and hoth Luke in the very first picture. Isn't that kinda misleading? I mean the only Luke we have is some random farmer version of him.

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see RotJ Luke anywhere. The green lightsaber belongs to Yoda. And maybe the reason they're showing these characters is because they will be added to the game? You know, like with Emperor Palpatine? He was in the pictures for along time before he was made available
  • Options
    Yeah we only have useless luke with gun
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    + 1

He is advertised on the cover/poster of this game everywhere - but we only get to fight against him.

please release Bespin/Rebel Luke!!!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    I don't see RotJ Luke anywhere. The green lightsaber belongs to Yoda. And maybe the reason they're showing these characters is because they will be added to the game? You know, like with Emperor Palpatine? He was in the pictures for along time before he was made available

With ROTJ Luke to be released as well they should release Bespin/Rebel Luke first - and quick cause the playerbase has been calling for a proper Luke for quite some time.