Pilots vs ships

Why not allow us in some cases to chose pilots for the ship???? maybe ship gets bonuses on stats idk

I mean poe drives his ship and a tie in the first movie
And it seems like a lot of pilots can drive multiple ships a 1:1 ratio doesen't make much sense

I get the balance issue, but it would be cool for say... jedi counsular's ship to allow to be piloted by say kenobi since it seems to be his ship

I mean why not add 2-3 toons that can pilot any ship....or smth like that

sooner orl ater we will run into A han solo piloting a diffrent episode milenium falcon with diffrent copilots or smth like that, then Doku or griveous it really seems like a 1:1 ratio would limit them

Not saying all but maybe like a premium universal pilot or better yet allow us to choose between 2 pilots for certain ships

ty for read

Replies

• Options
    ...I mean poe drives his ship and a tie in the first movie...
    That was in the seventh movie...
  • Options
    I get his point...it makes sense to have multiple pilots if the ship was used or by different toons throughout the films. Just call it millennium falcon and have Rey, Han, STHan, or Lando be pilot and Finn, Chewie, or Nien Numb (Please!) be co-pilot and each have different crew abilities. It could work and keep the game diverse. Same with GS ships and Ties....As with Ahsokas ship we could have different color skins maybe if Anakin or General Kenobi is piloting. It might prevent two different ships out at the same time though. Slave 1 could be piloted by Boba and Jango Fett (please make him. He could have Rex's animations reskinned) But I'm sure they are going to release Rouge One toons and new ship droids for at least a little while.
  • Options
    Doesn't make sense at all to me. I do not like the idea. This shouldn't be implemented.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    well that's 50% of the vote right there... I guess this is not a wanted ideea after all :)
  • CerealKiller
    604 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ...I mean poe drives his ship and a tie in the first movie...
    That was in the seventh movie...

Point was a pilot drives 2 ships in the same movie

And the yes it was in the 7th movie