Ship Building Materials challenge reward incorrect

Ring
559 posts Member
The Tier II "Possible Rewards" state the payout should be 225k. There's no range provided (like there is in Credit Heist, where you get between X and Y credits), just the one figure: 225. I just played a round and all I got was 145k. Now, the difference of 80k might not seem like much, but with fleets already being severely limited by the deficit of the dedicated currency, it becomes a LOT of money. And consodering the fact that you have two attempts, getting 290k instead of 450k becomes an even bigger problem.

Either provide us with a range of SBMs obtainable in each tier or fix the rewards.

Replies

• Tylanader17
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I agree its dumb that they added rng to this, the max values are low enough as it is. I can at least confirm though that I've obtained the max of 225 once.
  • Options
    I don't agree when people complain about rng.

It's not the rng that should be your problem, it's the average amount they want to give you to encourage spending, and whether this is enough for f2p to go off. CG just give you a certain amount of things so you need to buy more, rng is not what will affect you.

Just get to the point and say that we don't get enough ship mats if that's what you feel
  • Options
    Cardiff0 wrote: »
    I don't agree when people complain about rng.

It's not the rng that should be your problem, it's the average amount they want to give you to encourage spending, and whether this is enough for f2p to go off. CG just give you a certain amount of things so you need to buy more, rng is not what will affect you.

Just get to the point and say that we don't get enough ship mats if that's what you feel

We definitely don't get enough ship credits. Holy ****. Even the crystal packs with credits are pathetic amounts. In the short time ships have been out, I have accumulated 2000 training drones that I cannot use because I don't have credits. And I bought some packs in the cantina and in the crystal shop (but have stopped that now, because it hardly helps).
  • Options
    I can say I haven't gotten the max on tier 1 once. Only half always or less. Guess my rng sucks? Then again I pull max meta teams for gw daily so yeah my rng is horrible