How do Mods affect Ship values ?

Did anybody figure this out already ?

Should I put Potency Mods on my pilot if I want his ship´s potency to go up ?
Shall I put speed mods on in order to increase the tempo of his ship?

What is the ratio? Perhaps somebody already came up with some maths regarding this.

DonHaensl

Replies

• Options
    all that matters is the level and dots
  • Options
    DarthxMaul wrote: »

I can't agree with this...just try it out! If you spam your pilot with Potency mods the potceny of the ship itself goes way higher then if you give the pilot other mods. Therefore it HAS to do something with the mods.

DonHaensl

P.s. You can see the pilot contribution of single ship values as blueish number in brackets if you check out the ship stats.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    The crew power stays the same regardless of the type of mod or secondaries utilized as long as they r all lvl 15 5*.
  • Options
    This ^^.

You could put all your crap tenacity crosses, health arrows, circles and triangles. All from different sets and as long as they are all 5* 15level, the result (on crew power only obviously) will be the same as if you put your best arena mods.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    The crew power stays the same regardless of the type of mod or secondaries utilized as long as they r all lvl 15 5*.

Yep

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5f433c/explanation_of_how_ship_stats_work_and_data_tables/
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    DonHaensl wrote: »
    DarthxMaul wrote: »

I can't agree with this...just try it out! If you spam your pilot with Potency mods the potceny of the ship itself goes way higher then if you give the pilot other mods. Therefore it HAS to do something with the mods.

DonHaensl

P.s. You can see the pilot contribution of single ship values as blueish number in brackets if you check out the ship stats.

You don't have to agree for it to be true. Waste your good mods on pilots while others use "useless" mods and end up with the same stats.