Heroic rancor without TM reduction

Is it possible to get a good score in heroic rancor without having good TM reduction toons
My only TM reducer is QGJ basic (don't have rex, and tee is halfway to 5*).
What sort of score could I get with say:
Gear 9 wedge
Gr8/9 Biggs
G9/10 sthan
G8 Phasma or g9 rey
G8/9 qgj

They'll eventually all be gr10 and I'll have lando in the mix soon enough just want to gauge my score
Also which is the best stage to attack?

Thanks for the help

Replies

• Options
    You can do ok with that team, but with no turn meter reduction, other teams will always perform better. Hit in stage 2 or 3 to take advantage of the door and get big crit hits.
  • Options
    You can do ok with that team, but with no turn meter reduction, other teams will always perform better. Hit in stage 2 or 3 to take advantage of the door and get big crit hits.

Sweet was thinking I won't be able to sustain damage without tm I'll be working on teebo soon once Biggs is done. Do you think you could provide a damage estimate? Between 300-500k ?

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    phase 1 is still the best to score high imo. You do need a cleanser (ewok elder / ackbar) though.
    Unfortunatly i don't have any recent scores. I limit my damage nowadays so others in my guild can get more han solo shards.
    this score was pre-update, i probably can't match it now due to the changes. But it might give some hope to others who dislike teebo ;)
    2u4679k.png
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    phase 1 is still the best to score high imo. You do need a cleanser (ewok elder / ackbar) though.
    Unfortunatly i don't have any recent scores. I limit my damage nowadays so others in my guild can get more han solo shards.
    this score was pre-update, i probably can't match it now due to the changes. But it might give some hope to others who dislike teebo ;)
    2u4679k.png

Brilliant! I do have Akbar 7* gr8 almost and he'll be up to gr10 soon. Would you think phasma can be a decent replacement instead of fives as I haven't even got fives unlocked yet lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    2u4679k.png

Brilliant! I do have Akbar 7* gr8 almost and he'll be up to gr10 soon. Would you think phasma can be a decent replacement instead of fives as I haven't even got fives unlocked yet lol

she might even be better than 5s at the moment. 5's got fixed not too long ago, wich made him less effective in the rancor raid.
  • Options
    2u4679k.png

Assist teams are nice, especially with Teebo lead
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    2u4679k.png

Assist teams are nice, especially with Teebo lead

yea, but screw teebo :p i don't like him.
    obviously you're gonna score higher if you chose to use teebo.
  • Options
    Dude. All you need is a G8 Teebo.... at this point, there is absolutely no reason anyone who has been level 80+ for a while shouldnt be able to solo P1...

Teebo + 4 random toons is almost enough...
  • Options
    Since 5's was "fixed" & the changes to the Guard Captain were made Phasma has become a much better option in Phase 1 IMO; 5's basic if omega'd works against you with the change to the Guard Captain.
  • Options
    So does fives and the Gguard on the left go at it multiple times? Where both keep counter attacking each other
  • Options
    So does fives and the Gguard on the left go at it multiple times? Where both keep counter attacking each other

Nope. You can't counter a counterattack. So if the guard hits fives and fives counters, that's the end.
  • Options
    Dude. All you need is a G8 Teebo.... at this point, there is absolutely no reason anyone who has been level 80+ for a while shouldnt be able to solo P1...

Teebo + 4 random toons is almost enough...

Not level 80 yet lol lvl 77, and is gr8 teebo really enough ? I thought that scanner makes a world of difference? Well I guess not so much because of mods now. At what potency does teeebo begin to shine ?