F2p Dilemma please help me

These ships braught me in a big dilemma (here my current gamestate: https://swgoh.gg/u/oviankechnobli/collection/ ) so i need a fifth rebel for palp event i planned hrs from cantina shipments alternative there would be daka the rest from this section i have. I want to farm plo kloon from cantina plus republic ships in gw to get a republic fleet im around 120 in fleet arena and i try to hold my ranking because of the longtime reward as ftp.

Although the alternative is: go for wedge in cantina and biggs in gw but the opportunity cost is not being able to farm ships in gw. Pros are i have a good rebel team for palp for raids... They are also pilots. But i need some ships to compete. Any advice apreciated
What path woul you choose?

Replies

• Options
    Nowadays the game has a great variety of content and choosing the right moment to make one thing or another can become a terrible dilemma. But I would maximize Wiggs first. The shard farm for ships will slow down, but the ships, while very entertaining, are not a priority with regard to arena or raids.
  • Options
    My arena tam will be jka (lead) rey 5s sthan qgj
  • Options
    You can compete without ships. Rewards there are self contained. But doing well in arena, raids and special events funds everything else with crystals, gear and credits. Biggs and Wedge are key.
    But, this is a game, and you should choose whatever is going to make the game the most fun for you.