My player name MYoda
    All day 600/600
    My PVP ranks 20-40
    Power 40.k
    But T7 raid 2.5m damage max
    Daily activities and guild activity following to mee
    My code 865-274-928

• Options
    I just sent you an ally invite. If you would still like to be apart of a guild. We run heroic rancor and are building towards heroic aat. Need about 5 more players of your caliber and higher.
  • Options
    MYoda we would be happy to have you we are a U.K. Based guild Skywalker Scouts I'm an officer FirstOrderDrew 826-318-768. We run heroic rancor and currently T6 tank almost ready for heroic tank. Let me know if you are interested
  • MYoda
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    up plase added to me mesage for raid time

For GMT +3. 21.00 -24.00 raid time all day 600/600
    Arena rank 10-30

Up
    Post edited by MYoda on
  • Options
    up plase added to me mesage for raid time

For GMT +3. 21.00 -24.00 raid time all day 600/600
    Arena rank 10-30

Up
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Allies of the Force is a new, small, relaxed, active guild that is trying to grow. Current roster is only 23/50 (lvl. 34-85) but we are actively recruiting and steadily growing larger. We are currently running The Pit Tier IV and normal Tank Takedown (though TT takes us awhile with our current guild numbers). May be running tier IV again next for our new recruits. No rules until necessary, open to join, US EST(GMT +5). Really just some fans trying to grow our squads and have some fun.

If you are willing to work with the guild and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested just let me know.
    Good luck and may the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
    Post edited by SheaStyle on
  • Options
    Thx Shea style but I need heroic rancor and AAT
  • Options
    May the Force be with you always.
  • Options
    Hi MYoda, we are a German speaking guild. If this is fine for you, we can talk about joining and go into details.

We do heroic raids only

Jürgen
  • Options
    Yoda you're looking for heroic rancor ?? Your squad needs some work man. No droids, no p3 squad, a coupe g10 rebels and 1 g10 Jedi? Best of luck in your searches but you don't appear to be ready for heroic aat sir.
  • Options
    Hey Myoda we are a heroic UK based guild. We raid at 7:30pm GMT so should be ok for you. Chatty bunch and extremely active in donations. We use discord to communicate.
  • Options
    44/50 active players for now

Guild name: Dìrty Rotten Scoundrels
    Pit/Tank raids: T6 pit, almost ready for heroic pit/Tier 6 tank
    Time zone: worldwide (turkey, france, canada, usa)
    3rd party chat: LINE is optional
    Line ID: lebic05
    Leader ally code: 227-685-548
    Min entry level: 75 / at least 5 7* toons
    Min contribution: 3000 energy per week
    Raid schedule: yes, we have an alternating start time to accomodate world wide members, registration period on Heroic Rancor
    Donations: We are generous
    Apply: add me as ally (leave current guild if you add me as an ally), message me through LINE or private message me. We need like minded members who are willing to communicate.

We were doing heroic pit but we merged with another guild and formed an heroic aat guild. Because of that, we have lots of open spots for now. We have 20+ level 80+ players and we are highly active. If you are ready for heroic rancor and willing to participate in active guild you are welcome.