Team

Hi!

I'm new here and I jsut think about a team what I need/want to get. I don't know if it can work well or not. So it's Emperor Palpatine (leader), Royal Guard, DARTH VADER :smiley: and I don't know. Maybe Wedge and Biggs because... you know the reason I think! :smile: So what I want to know is if it's ok or not. The rebels won't get anything from EP so I really need some help with it. I mean if it's not a good team because of it than what characters can fit well? Boba and Maul/Sidius? Or even if these two get no bonus from EP it's still a good team?

Sorry if this post will be boring but I really need some help with it so big THX to everyone who helps me! :smile:

Bye: Aladgar Kyle

Replies

• Options
    I would put Lando and STH if the team haven't the EP, but with EP, RG and Vader, i suggest you to add TFP and shiretrooper. It is your choice between empire and rebels, of course there are other metas, but by your team, u would prefer these two.
  • Options
    Shoretrooper* he is not a Hobbit LOL
  • Options
    Empire team is valid and viable
    I'm running palp Vader rg b2 and shore.
    I fall overnight to 7 on average (from 1 or 2)
  • Options
    Thanks! Than it'll be an empire team. I like the dark side! :smiley:
  • Options
    After the Empire team I'll make a Light Side team too. What can work well? I have Qui Gon, Rey, Yoda, Biggs, Wedge, Stormtrooper Han, Jedi Knight Anakin, Luke, Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan (Old), Jedi Consular and Luminara. I have more, but these are my Light Side characters with 6 or 7 stars except Biggs and Wedge but both are good even together so I wrote them too. Of course if they can't fit the others well than I won't spend time on them and of course Empire team is first I just want to know if I can make a Light Side team too with my characters in the future or not. Thanks for it!!! :smiley: