Credit Heist Skipped

We've now had two separate weeks where we had no Credit Heist. The training droids event that no one needs is occurring every week, but Credit Heist, which we all desperately need is being skipped. What gives?

Replies

• Quetzacoatl
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They run on independent schedules. Each event occures somewhere between 6-12 days. Seems like we have been unlucky, and the last couple of credit heist events where at the unfortunate end of the 6-12 day recurrence schedule, while droids where constistently below 8 days.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    So when was the last credit heist - aren't we due for one???
  • Options
    I need both :(
  • Options
    It's incoming. Got the notification saying it's active this morning (which, because it's still bugged when it comes to timezones, means it will land in about 6 hours from now).
  • Options
    We only get a credit heist every other week now for the past 2 months whis is half what was promised to us. I can't promote or level any of my allies. It doesn't help that GW gets more impossible the better your team gets. So the game is definately getting less fun as time goes on and as EA gives new droids to android users while they taunt it to anybody with an iphone. Just not fair and not fun. I am not ready to leave yet but getting pretty close!
  • Options
    Would be nice to have a training day event. Where you can promote/level chars without credits. Right now the droid heist event is just annoying, as the advertising for makes you think it might be credit...