Where are the New EMPIRE Characters?

ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited November 2016
Rogue One is coming out in 2 weeks and we have...

Rebel Team:
Chirrut= A healer, a debuff dispeller, a heavy attacker
Baze Malbus= A better copy of a Shoretrooper (insta taunt), single target dispell, MULTI target dispell, counterattack, and a heavy hit special (his second special)
Bistan= a very heavy hitter that gains a LOT of free turns
Scariff Rebel Pathfinder= a character that is nearly immortal

Plus: Cassian Andor and Jyn Erzo are coming up soon with the launch of Rogue One

Imperial Team:

Shoretrooper: lnsta taunt (Baze Malbus stole this skills), Crit inmunnity, heal (a very few people have him, l don't have him neither)

TIE Fighter Pilot: A squishy character that hits hard, gains Foresight, and gives Buff Inmmunity

Where are the ONLY TWO REMAINING Imperials?

Where is Orson Krennic? Where are the Death Troopers?
Why does EA always give everything they got to the Rebel Faction?
Where are the new Empire stuff? Vader's Advanced TIE x1? Oh thank you only 25 people are gonna get it.

They better make Director Krennic as strong (or stronger) as/than the Rebels actually are.
I am done with the Rebels, my Arena server is crowded by Rebels, Wedge,Biggs, Lando, Han ST, Baze, Chirrut, Bistan.

And we need a STRONG DEATH TROOPER, take a look at the Stormtrooper (a terrible tank), the Snowtrooper (a very weak attacker), the Magmatrooper (a waste of GW tokens, the worst lmperial in my opinion).

Our 2 new troopers are cool, they are strong (NOT AS STRONG AS THE REBELS, OBVIOUSLY) but they are cool, a bulky Shoretrooper, and a very fast Pilot.

Please EA, give us (the Empire lovers) our last STRONG Empire characters, l want to fight against that pesky Lando/Wiggs metas with my precious Empire team.

#MaketheEmpireGreat(for the first time)
#MakeDirectorKrennicGreatAgain
#MakeDeathTrooperGreatAgain
#DestroyTheRebellion

Replies

• Options
    Actually we have 3, Krennic, Death trooper, and The hover tank trooper
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • TheRenegade
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I won't be surprised if Krennic ends up being in a Rogue One bundle with Jyn Erso
  • Options
    I won't be surprised if Krennic ends up being in a Rogue One bundle with Jyn Erso

Right, a la Kylo and Rey during the TFA release last year. We still have a few weeks before movie release (at least in NA, not sure about international release dates), so plenty of time to drop in some Empire characters, and activate Emperor's Demise and Military Might.
  • Options
    With the likely return of a Chirrut tournament, and the new Vader ship tournament, I do wonder how they plan on unfurling this batch of heroes. Since they gave us a bunch of no names so far, it would make Capital Gains sense to release Jyn Erso, Krennic, Saw Gerraro, K2S0 etc. in some overpriced pack
  • Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Death Trooper

Hot-Toys-Rogue-One-Death-Trooper-001.jpg

Scout Trooper

Sideshow-Scout-Trooper-Exclusive.jpg

Shadow Trooper

latest?cb=20150427053501

Director Krennic

latest?cb=20160410183353

Shock Trooper

Hot-Toy-Star-Wars-Battlefront-Shock-Trooper-001.jpg

Sandtrooper

500?cb=20151107002620
  • Options
    We need more Empire for sure. The only Rebel we need is Jedi Luke and Nien. Besides that, Empire from now on please!
  • Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »
    We need more Empire for sure. The only Rebel we need is Jedi Luke and Nien. Besides that, Empire from now on please!

Hoth leia.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Hoth leia.

Why?
  • Options
    How about Prisoner of Jaba Leia?
  • Options
    Don't put your money on cool. Because they look nice and are more interesting they know you will like and pay for even if they suck.

So to encourage you to popularise sub par un interesting potilicaly motivated caracthers, they make them essential.

Watch this:

Jyn will be a beast for close to a year no nerfs no matter how much cries and then when the next marey sue is ready, the new one will be a slight power creep and Jyn untouched
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    They should add director krennic and death trooper, or will they
  • Options
    Considering most of them cant hit the broadside of a barn in the movies who cares?
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    Considering most of them cant hit the broadside of a barn in the movies who cares?

"Who cares?" What about ALL those pesky filler Rebels. What about Biggs? (He is super OP, and he was one of the first rebels to die in EP IV) What about Lobot, he did NOTHING in Ep V and he is ugly as f***. What about Ackbar, he just said "lt's a Trap" in Ep Vl and thats all. Most of the Rebels (except Luke, Han and Leia, oh and Lando in Ep Vl) are useless and weaklings in the movies... At least the Empire characters look great (their armor and helmets are amazing)..