How would Biggs and Wedge actors feel about being more powerful than Lunke Skywalker?

What say you?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Lunke was awful
  • Options
    Luke with the gun got wrecked by a Tusken Raider, so Tattoine Luke is pretty OP the way he is.
  • Options
    Luke with the gun got wrecked by a Tusken Raider, so Tattoine Luke is pretty OP the way he is.

Plus the tuskin broke his gun.
  • Options

Plus the tuskin broke his gun.
    :D
  • Options
    Lunke was Luke's cousin... Died by tripping over a rock. In August.
  • Options
    Lunke was Luke's cousin... Died by tripping over a rock. In August.

45_shockmaster1.jpg

Him?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options

Hahahahahaha, so true!
    He did take out the Death Star tho, well kind of
  • Options
    Dragulia90 wrote: »

Hahahahahaha, so true!

No the point is the in game Luke is from before all that. He's just a farmer who hasn't been awakened to the force. One day we'll get an ep 6 Luke and then **** gets real.
  • Options
    Panimu wrote: »
    Dragulia90 wrote: »

Hahahahahaha, so true!

No the point is the in game Luke is from before all that. He's just a farmer who hasn't been awakened to the force. One day we'll get an ep 6 Luke and then **** gets real.

I would just be happy with an apprentice Luke!
  • Options
    I say give him his own x-wing for ships and some hellacious crew power and this Luke is good as is.