Decemebr daily login character shards

Y2J
10 posts Member
Anyone has an idea who's the daily login character shards for Decemebr?

Replies

• Options
    Boba Fett
  • Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Boba Fett

This is correct....and awesome.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Oh **** gotta remember to not farm him to 7*
  • Options
    You kicked yourself for farming him in the first place a year ago, now you're kicking yourself you have him at 7* already.
  • Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Boba Fett

If this is true... perfect
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    If they keep the current system, we should get around 34-35 Fett shards. Nice :) Should be enough for me to 6* him. Or maybe I'll just focus on him completely.

Wouldn't complain if they decided to increase the rate at which Slave I shows up in the Fleet shop :)
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    If they keep the current system, we should get around 34-35 Fett shards. Nice :) Should be enough for me to 6* him. Or maybe I'll just focus on him completely.

Wouldn't complain if they decided to increase the rate at which Slave I shows up in the Fleet shop :)

Well, I got 64 Bistan shards, so it should also be enough to unlock boba Fett.

Talking about Bistan, those 4 shards are entirely useless, aren't they? Only way of getting Bistan shards is in increments of 5, so you'll eventually end up with 4 shards for shard shop currency...
  • Options
    Um...yeah
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    You kicked yourself for farming him in the first place a year ago, now you're kicking yourself you have him at 7* already.

Im stoked I have him at 7* already. The shard shop currency will get Vader finished for me.