Clones in AAT raid?

Has anyone tried Clones in AAT raid? I'm a little curious as to how they fair considering the Clones were the ones fighting the Droid army... it's beyond me how they did not get a special like Jedi and Jawa.

Hey EA/CG, how about you toss in a special for say +25% damage and +15 speed for Clones :-)
I am the Reaper

Replies

• Options
    +1, Jawas weren't even shown in the Clone Wars era enough to deal special damage. Now that clones are farmable, they should give clones something special in the raid.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    I ran clones in arena for many moons. Rex, 5's and CS r gear XI and Echo is gear X.

I use them in phase 2 and 4 in Normal AAT w/ a gear X Plo Koon and average 1.2 mil in p2 and 750k in p4.
  • Options
    I use them on p2 or p4. P4 is better though. I use Leia sarge Cody echo and fives..I use rex on the other phases
  • Options
    Jawas where in the prequels lol. What makes you think they werent
  • Bloodreaper
    206 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »

Funny, still it doesn't even make sense to not have special for Clones when Jawa do.
    I am the Reaper
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    I ran clones in arena for many moons. Rex, 5's and CS r gear XI and Echo is gear X.

I use them in phase 2 and 4 in Normal AAT w/ a gear X Plo Koon and average 1.2 mil in p2 and 750k in p4.

Normal or heroic?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »

He/She said they weren't shown enough. Not that they weren't around.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »

Normal or heroic?

That's in Normal. We just started our 1st Heroic. Will let u know how they handle p4.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Clones in AAT raid? I'm a little curious as to how they fair considering the Clones were the ones fighting the Droid army... it's beyond me how they did not get a special like Jedi and Jawa.

Hey EA/CG, how about you toss in a special for say +25% damage and +15 speed for Clones :-)

I agree with you