Shard Farming Locations List

Kylven
150 posts Member
edited December 2015
Promoting characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is the act of acquiring enough shards to increase the base stats of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence which in turn boost Physical Damage, Health, Armor, Physical Critical, Special Damage, and Resistance. To bring a character up to 7 Stars, you’ll need to focus on farming shards by winning Hard Mode battles of the Light and Dark Side Campaigns, utilizing shipments, pulling data cards, and/or completing the Galactic War Battle map.

In SWGoHCantina's latest article we take a look at the basics of farming and detail Shard Locations
SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.

Replies

• HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Do you remember the level requirements unlocking stage 3 in the cantina? I'm farming some shards for Chewy and I don't want to waste energy going through stage 2 unless I'm close

Great post. I was actually looking for a shard location guide yesterdy.
  • Options
    That's a great idea for the next update to the article. Let me try to dig up the level restrictions.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your work on the site. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    BTW the #1 thing I really need and I bet many others too is a list of ability upgrades by level. Ability upgrade mats are rare and it's very hard to decide to waste some on "+5% damage" without knowing what is beyond it. (The game should really say.)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Yeah...I think I have a solution for that...didn't want to cutter up the ability page seeing as most visitors are on mobile devices.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    BTW the #1 thing I really need and I bet many others too is a list of ability upgrades by level. Ability upgrade mats are rare and it's very hard to decide to waste some on "+5% damage" without knowing what is beyond it. (The game should really say.)

+5 (%)
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    @Kylven Pretty sure you guys are aware, but some of the stage 7/8 shard locations are in the game now (revealed by clicking the 'FIND' button on a character's screen).

Dark Side
    Tusken Raider (DS, 7A)
    Snowtrooper (DS, 7B)
    Plo Koon (DS, 7D)
    Barriss Offee (DS, 8A)
    Ewok Elder (DS, 8C)
    Ewok Scout (DS, 8D)

Light Side
    IG-100 MagnaGuard (LS, 7A)
    Ima Gun-Di (LS, 7C)
    Hoth Rebel Soldier (LS, 7D)
    Boba Fett (LS, 8A)
    Hoth Rebel Scout (LS, 8B)
    Snowtrooper (LS, 8C)
    Stormtrooper (LS, 8D)

Either they are still working out the later battles in each stage for an existing character or perhaps a few new ones will make an appearance? Hoping for the latter.
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah...will be lots to update after the 70 patch this month.
  • Options
    I have just worked on a spreadsheet by gleaning information from the swgohcantina. I put shard locations, rankings, and character abilities in a spreadsheet/workbook. I will upload a link to it here once I can get away from work and share it. I am unable to access my personal drives from work. Now if anyone can post it here I will be more than happy to email it to you so you can post it. I want to email it to swgohcantina for a download also but the webpage is blocked here at work and I cant get to them.

Thanks, just trying to contribute something.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    sorry double post
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975