Luminara

My luminar seems to have what I hope is just a display bug when I upgraded her abilities to lvp 2 they got worse not better I saw on the known problems article that they are aware of the leadership skill bug but it appears to be applying to all of luminaras abilities

Replies

• Options
    I experienced similar issues. Just upgraded Luminara's Master Healer's Blessing (base 40% heal) to level 2 (+5% heal), which indicated allies are healed only 35% now. Then upgraded it to level 3 (+5% heal) which brought the skill back to the original 40% heal.

Seems like the base Healer's Blessing may be 30% instead of 40%, can anyone verify?

Also I haven't upgraded any of her other abilities, so I'll do some testing beforehand to see exactly what issues there are. If anyone has noticed any bugs with upgrading specific abilities please let me know so I can test it before upgrading them.
  • Options
    Lvl 1 of abilities used to display a much higher level value improperly. I don't even pay attention anymore. This issue is as old as the game.
    Check out swgohcantina.com to verify actual. Seems like the site is kept updated fairly well.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic