New raid/event idea - Expeditions

Great as the game is, there is one restriction that limits all parts of the game. You create a team, battle with it and that's it.

What if you selected a group of toons as your "expedition crew". It could be somewhere between 5-10 toons. They then confront a row of enemies, just like in raids or challenges. The difference is, that you can switch the toons between each encounter.

In the most limited version with 5 toons, then only the leader ability would change, if the crew has more than 5 toons, then we could obviously adjust the battle crew more.

It could also be an opportunity to have matches with 6 - and not just 5- of your own toons.

Replies

• Options
    Isnt that just what GW is ?
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Isnt that just what GW is ?

There are similarities, but there are some major differences as well. This is more thought of as a puzzle, I know the encounters, I can only choose 8 toons (example), which ones do I chose.

GW is just endless grind against the same arena squads - over and over again. This could also be an oportunity to play against toons we seldom see.

I don't think of it as a regular thing, more like a way to make different events like "Assault Battles: Military Might" or the Endor one (which I really liked) where you battled ewoks.