Dooku, OR Geonosian Soldier???

As I approach Level 69,I'm thinking about Dooku becoming available in Cantina. Geonosian Soldier is similarly available in Cantina so the question is, which one sounds like the better option??? Just to say, Kylo Ren was another choice but I felt GS and Dooku are better choices....

Replies

• Options
    In my experience Kylo Ren isn't impressive as he was hyped to be during the release.

I suggest you max Geo Soldier ASAP, his damage output is fearsome along with the added assist attack, he's become increasingly popular.
  • Options
    Kylo dosen't seem good at first but stick with him and u won't be disappointed
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sounds like I'm on the right track with these choices. I was thinking GS, especially since it's 8 credits a Sim for him versus 12-16 credits to go with Dooku, increasing my odds of farming shards. I'll still probably farm Dooku's LS/DS sims and go long term anyway.

While I'm doing that, I'll probably be farming Poggle or Biggs from Galactic and HK-47 from Squad.

I want to try new things, Biggs has got the call assist like GS and does decent damage, always thought of making a call assist team for fun when I have those alternatives levelled..
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    My plan is to have Kylo 7* by the time I unlock the option to farm dooku in cantina. Hopefully by then I will have him up to 5*s from his hard nodes.
  • Options
    Geo baby. I farm the heck out of him and am waiting for 70 to fill his laszt slot.
  • Options
    i think you should also consider what you are looking for in your squad as well.
    GS might be a great character to have and would be easier to farm but Dooku has the counter, stun and multi attack abilities. If you have a lot of attackers maybe Dooku would be a better choice.

Either way I doubt you would go wrong anyway
  • Options
    GS for sure, based on my experiences in Arena. But make sure you have a descent star Poggle and a High crit buff as lead. He is such a beast with just 1 cooldown for call assist.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Geo > all other farmable toons
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    SWHS wrote: »

Bold statement
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »

Bold statement

Accurate statement
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Bold statement

Accurate statement

Ehh...debatable
  • Options

Bold statement

Accurate statement

Bolder statement, lol!

I passed on GS early in the game, now going to rush back to him after I get Kylo to 7 (12 more shards, at least 3 to 4 days with my luck).

Since you're going for Poggle HK-47, GS is a no brainer between the three.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options

Bold statement

Accurate statement

Ehh...debatable

Name one who's better?
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Bold statement

Accurate statement

Ehh...debatable

Name one who's better?

Depends on the team composition. I also assume you are referring to arena, which is only one aspect of the game.
  • Options
    The beauty of it all is that I built a mix and match team so Geo can work on an AOE team or even a call assist team with Biggs eventually when he's built...
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Geo 100% he is easily probably the best F2P toon in the entire game im focusing on him now then poggle and finally luke then im going to put sidious as lead for the crits and lumi for attack and party heal = PWN.

7* Darth Sidious = Lead
    7* Geo
    7* Poggle
    7* Luke
    7* Lumi

.... = PWN
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Geo 100% he is easily probably the best F2P toon in the entire game im focusing on him now then poggle and finally luke then im going to put sidious as lead for the crits and lumi for attack and party heal = PWN.

7* Darth Sidious = Lead
    7* Geo
    7* Poggle
    7* Luke
    7* Lumi

.... = PWN

Replace luke with Poe and you'll be jamming
  • Options
    My plan is to have Kylo 7* by the time I unlock the option to farm dooku in cantina. Hopefully by then I will have him up to 5*s from his hard nodes.

Better pray on it.
  • Options
    Boabs wrote: »

7* Darth Sidious = Lead
    7* Geo
    7* Poggle
    7* Luke
    7* Lumi

.... = PWN

Replace luke with Poe and you'll be jamming

Cant sadly im expecting a hard nerf for poe which would be really bad not wasting my time with him will wait for some other new taunter to pop up thank you though.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    For the record Poe IS the best ftp toon.
  • Options
    Obv Geo that should not even be a question. Have him at 7* and suffice to say one of my best investments to date.
  • Options
    A fun team would be:

Phasma (lead), Dooku, GS, Biggs and Greedo