This is Getting Ridiculous

Really? Where's the Palpatine event? The "August" and "You pushed it back a month" isn't only an immature response, but it's also unhelpful and borderline trolling.

6 months for content? Who wants to stick around for content and wait that long especially for a mobile game? Also, the developers are trolling too:
tobeymaguireface.jpg

Just please give is a month developers that isn't August. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    I'd say it will be about August, and also the dev's push it back by 1 month for every thread that is created about him, also it's extremely rare, also whales and minnows can't have palp at the same time, also I don't like you or the horse you rode in on.

Did I cover them all, or miss any?
  • Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'd say it will be about August, and also the dev's push it back by 1 month for every thread that is created about him, also it's extremely rare, also whales and minnows can't have palp at the same time, also I don't like you or the horse you rode in on.

Did I cover them all, or miss any?

Don't! They'll make new ones!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    "Very Rare". There has never been another very rare event. This is good marketing on their part. The longer they wait to bring it back, the more likely ppl will b to spend on whatever they need the next time a very rare event hits so they dont have to wait forever for it to return.

Just humor me here. Assume Jedi Luke was released as a very rare event and u needed Resistance. Imagine how many ppl would b clamoring to buy Res Pilot, Res Trooper and Finn shards bcuz if they don't get Luke now...u could wait 4ever
  • Options
    It's gonna be like once a year. I only have a 5* Palp so I'm itching too but I don't think this is something we can bully them into doing sooner
  • Options
    Every post that that is made about him pushes back the event to the next August. It'll be back August 3016.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    "Very Rare". There has never been another very rare event. This is good marketing on their part. The longer they wait to bring it back, the more likely ppl will b to spend on whatever they need the next time a very rare event hits so they dont have to wait forever for it to return.

Just humor me here. Assume Jedi Luke was released as a very rare event and u needed Resistance. Imagine how many ppl would b clamoring to buy Res Pilot, Res Trooper and Finn shards bcuz if they don't get Luke now...u could wait 4ever

1. What does Resistance have to do with Bespin Luke?
    2. It's not smart marketing to wait a long time. What rebel packs are in the store?
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    It's gonna be like once a year. I only have a 5* Palp so I'm itching too but I don't think this is something we can bully them into doing sooner
    Every post that that is made about him pushes back the event to the next August. It'll be back August 3016.

Source?
  • Options
    With Every post that is made about him pushes back the event to the next August. It'll be back August 3016.

• Options
    It was the only event where it states "Very Rare" so it shouldn't be back anytime soon.
  • Options
    Not yet
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Make palps requests a sticky please... couple a day makes my 7* palps tired from reading them...
  • Options
    With Every post that is made about him pushes back the event to the next August. It'll be back August 3016.

facepalm.jpg
  • Options
    Translated " I have chirpa and need Palpatine now!!!!!"

Lol
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

Lol

I don't have Chirpa...
  • Options
    I do have chirpa and desperately need palp lol
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

Lol

I had a maxed chirpa before cap increase
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's not ridiculous. Everybody was warned it is an Extremely Rare Event. In all honesty what did you expect. I expected it to mean 6 months plus. It's been less than 4 months. The reason everybody trolls these posts are because we're tired of seeing 2 or more a day asking.It's a very smart decision for them to drag it out. The buy rate for the next Extremely Rare be way more than the buy rate for the second appearance of the Emperor. I just wish the mods would either megathread all of them or just close them immediately. The topic has been discussed enough. When Emperor's Demise returns we will all know how long an Extremely Rare Event takes to reappear.
  • Options
    It's not ridiculous. Everybody was warned it is an Extremely Rare Event. In all honesty what did you expect. I expected it to mean 6 months plus. It's been less than 4 months. The reason everybody trolls these posts are because we're tired of seeing 2 or more a day asking.It's a very smart decision for them to drag it out. The buy rate for the next Extremely Rare be way more than the buy rate for the second appearance of the Emperor. I just wish the mods would either megathread all of them or just close them immediately. The topic has been discussed enough. When Emperor's Demise returns we will all know how long an Extremely Rare Event takes to reappear.

Extremely rare still doesn't give an excuse for the devs not at least hinting us a date.
  • Options
    Only once have they gave a date. It's now a running joke.
  • Options

Sigh, I'm waiting to hear another August reply. @ShaolinPunk please close this thread :)
  • Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Sigh, I'm waiting to hear another August reply. @ShaolinPunk please close this thread :)

August

Wish Granted
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

August

Wish Granted

Wasn't a wish but okay lol
  • Options

August

Wish Granted

You have two more wishes
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Why offer up something for free in the game when they can make bookoo bucks out of it?

Well, that seems to be the current trend at camp CG.

I say make your point by putting it where it hurts them directly. Your wallet. Just say no to that crystal pack. Close your pocketbooks. Spend your hard earned money on things that you and your family can enjoy (like a new car). They will take notice in a VERY short time that the masses want more than money sinks.
  • Options

August

Wish Granted

You have two more wishes

I wish for infinite wishes
  • Options

August

Wish Granted

You have two more wishes

I wish for infinite wishes

A wise man wishes for infinite wishes.

Your wish has been granted, 1 wish left.

PS
    This is a class 1 genie, he can only give wishes on the Star Wars forums that are possible.

PPS
    You aren't allowed to wish for love, reanimation or more wishes.
  • Options
    These EP posts are getting ridiculous.
  • Options

With the current Meta, EP is worthless, save for P3 AAT.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

With the current Meta, EP is worthless, save for P3 AAT.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not
  • Options
    It's probably 6 month cycle. So if you want a month to be named go back and look up the patch where it was released and count 6 months later. Then just forget about it till then so you don't drive yourself into a fury that you don't have one particular toon maxed yet. It's really pretty immature.

Look I get that you're upset about the lack of transparency from the devs by not just giving you a specific answer outright, but really why should that even matter? Are you planning on taking an extended vacation from your phone and need to put in a request for time off? It doesn't make sense man really.

Take a breath, play something else for a while and come back. Hopefully it's on a four month cycle and if so it'll be back sometime at the end of the month if I remember right. I think I counted March for the 6 month cycle.
This discussion has been closed.