Fleet ship packs

Can anyone comment on the drop rates for this pack. I'm sure it's unlikely but it would be cool to get 100 blueprints of some of the more exclusive ships.

Replies

• Options
    It's pretty rare to get a high drop. Only seen 1 person brag about a 100 drop (normal tie) in my guild ;)
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I buy them when I have extra crystals lying around, they're definitely worth the 500 crystals. I super rarely get just 10 shards, never more than 30, but hey averaging 20-30 blueprints is worth it since some of those ships rarely appear in Fleet Shipments.

That said I realized now that I have my fleet in mind, there's a bunch of ships in there I wouldn't want to get blueprints for. Ultimately since 500 crystals doesn't take long to get, even for F2P, you could probably try at least once to see how you like it.
  • Options
    I finish top 5 in arena so i can get 500 crystals every two days at the very least, so that's not the problem. If you average 20 to 30 shards per pull that seems worth it to me.
  • Options
    Did it once, got 10 shards of Ahsoka's ship. Crystals could have been better spent elsewhere, imo, such as on raid exclusive gear ... can farm 12 blueprint shards just from 1 day of GW
  • Options
    As a small dolphin, I used them as an initial kickstarter for my fleet. Didn't get any rare blueprints, but was a good way of getting a top 20 fleet going. Not sure it's worth buying the odd pack in the hope of slave 1 blueprints. I'd do it for the ****, but it's not in the packs.
  • Options
    Lol. Abbreviation for millennium falcon is censored. Muth.a duck.er!
  • Options
    I've opened 3 packs. And got Slave I the 3 times. For a combined total of 64 pieces (19 15 30). Now waiting for it to appear in Fleet Shipments to complete it.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    There is a video in this thread that gives a pretty good description of them
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/77874/fleet-mega-pack#latest
  • Options
    I think I bought 5 and one of the megapack things--whatever they're called--and got one with 85 Clone Trooper Sgt's ship.

From fuzzy memory, I got:
    Two Geonosian Spy drops (10 each)
    Two Scimitar drops (10 each)
    One U-Wing drop (10)
    One Biggs drop (10)
    One Slave-1 drop (15)

Some other stuff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    This is all interesting, I may have to just try one and see if the rng gods like me or not.
  • Options
    I have done 4 pulls and it hasn't been worth it, only 10 shards each.
  • Options
    Just spent 32000 gems on ship mega data packs and only once did I get 15 shards for any ship or character. What a waist. This game really does try to suck us dry.