Ship synergy and other notes

So Biggs was supposed to have built in ship synergy. But I am not seeing this on the ship arena with an X-Wing crew. I think the same should be for Tie-Fighters too. And why the heck is the **** for Rey when we have Han and Chewie..and where is X-wing Luke with his x-wing?

Replies

• Options
    I believe that ships have changed drastically since the game was launched. The synergy you speak of was probably dropped. As for the falcon and luke, you will need to reach deeeeep into your wallet for those. The rey/finn falcon will be weak compared to the version released when the ANH chewy if released.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    The game development over the past year has seem to of gone from well-thought-out to straight off the cuff just to introduce something new.
  • Options
    Releasing something new is where money is generated. You remember the guy that spent $2500 on packs trying to get baze and ended up with a 4*? There are hundreds of the guys out there.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    True story