Who to pick from cantina and arena shipments

i've started farming mace windu and qui gon on my new account havent played in over a year is this a complete waste of resources or are they ok, trying to build an all jedi basic team nothing too fancy

Replies

• Options
    QGJ is great but Mace not so much. If going for Jedi maybe farm Aayala
  • Options
    but aayla isnt in arena shipments
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Mace can be a fleet commander....but not sure I'd prioritize him over others. From what I can tell, Mace is only useful in that portion of the game. And since AA is useful there AND other areas, he probably gets that priority.

QGJ is not as powerful as he once was, but is still incredibly useful. Dispelling a taunt from StH can save a match. And nothing will **** you off more than when he goes to dispell the taunt and misses.....
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Mace can be a fleet commander....but not sure I'd prioritize him over others. From what I can tell, Mace is only useful in that portion of the game. And since AA is useful there AND other areas, he probably gets that priority.

QGJ is not as powerful as he once was, but is still incredibly useful. Dispelling a taunt from StH can save a match. And nothing will **** you off more than when he goes to dispell the taunt and misses.....

QGJ is still the best first choice to farm in cantina shipments, he's viable in every game mode
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    QGJ has dispell, but also attack with assist (with bigger dmg) and basic that can gain and reduce turn meter. Also his leader skill with zeta is awesome for Jedi. Also he is exclusive for cantina shipments - you won't get him in other way (except buying chromium packs, he's not in bronze). Ahsoka is also quite nice choice, if you like Jedi, but after Boba's rework he is the guy, you should farm as well.
    From arena shipments - farm what you like. Everyone is quite strong.
  • Options
    Stop farming Mace at once. Start St Han or Princess Leia since Rebels r used for so much events. QGJ would be all good.