Jedi killers

There seem to be several characters who have jedi kill specialities.
Are there any jedi with sith or empire kill specialities? The only jedi i have noticed it eth ktoh with his droid speciality.

Replies

• Jopa_Tice
    160 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yoda has his Resistance ability. Asoka has her speed and evasion, maybe when Jedi Luke comes out he will have anti Sith. Other than that, a lot of Jedi died in Order 66 and hence should not be allowed to beat some of the Sith. Lol.

I think that's why the Rebel Squads do so well against Empire/Sith. Plus, right now we only have what 6 Sith compared to like 16 Jedi.
  • Options
    Although i dont know how much stock one ahould putnin the movies obiwan and anakind did foght the sith so should they now have aith specialities?
  • Options
    Alot of jedi did die on irder 66 but they died at the hands of clones.
  • Options
    Baze's AoE does more damage to empire, chirrut gains double the counter chance and health steal if the enemy is empire and Biggs gains 100% turn meter and evasion up when surviving a hit from an empire enemy
  • Options
    JedI Luke should have anti sith traits
  • Options
    Kenobi, mace and yoda should have it. Luke lost to sith in every fight :|
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Except vader in VI
  • Options
    JedI Luke should have anti sith traits
    Wont jedi luke be one if those sad tournaments where the majority of people get a few measley shards and the top 10 or so will get him as a character? I really dont like those tournaments. I dont even participate in them.