Bossk - Bounty Hunter Squad Needs a Tank

Bossk would be the perfect character for a bounty hunter tank. The new category with mostly all attackers would get much more attention if there was a tank that players could use to keep their squad alive. Bossk, who was a big part in raising Boba Fett, could have synergies with Boba as well. He may not be a fan favorite but in terms of the game and having a impact character that easily fits in with a category (bounty hunter) then develop and bring in Bossk. Plus there isn't any Trandsoshan in the game at all. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    To caveat - other characters that could easily be brought into SWGOH is the B1 Battle Droid! Already a make of him within the game, but not available for characters who want to build a droid squad. Then there is Jango Fett, developers could go either way with how he synergies either with Clones or with Bounty Hunters plus he would be an easy character to make considering there already is clones and boba within the game. Then you have the Scout Trooper (forest moon Endor) which easily fits with Empire, A wing pilot "Arvel Crynyd" which easily fits with rebels and has a ship that is not introduced and one of his abilities can easily be named "green leader". He again would be a simple character to create not requiring to much man hours but continue to grow SWGOH and hopefully incite more players and more income to keep the game alive.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    Bossk would be a good tank as Trandoshians have quick regeneration
  • Options
    +111111
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Bounty Hunters have powerful attacks and bonuses to speed and health. They are an ambush team. Hit your opponent hard and fast, cripple them early. Boba can ignore tanks. A tank class just doesn't fit. Plz dont give them a tank class.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Totally agree. +eleven
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Bounty Hunters have powerful attacks and bonuses to speed and health. They are an ambush team. Hit your opponent hard and fast, cripple them early. Boba can ignore tanks. A tank class just doesn't fit. Plz dont give them a tank class.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon

Rebels have powerful attacks and bonuses to speed. They are a jack of all trades team. Hit your opponent hard and fast. Cripple them early. They can dispel, inflict immunity, and buff. A tank class just dosent fit. Plz don't give them a tank..... ohh wait
  • TheJuyoStyle
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Bossk would be perfect. Add Hounds Tooth and we have a new ship too
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon

Rebels have powerful attacks and bonuses to speed. They are a jack of all trades team. Hit your opponent hard and fast. Cripple them early. They can dispel, inflict immunity, and buff. A tank class just dosent fit. Plz don't give them a tank..... ohh wait

Is there a rebel that can ignore tanks ? Nope. Is there an anti bounty-hunter character like EP is to rebels ? Nope.
  • Options

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon

Is there a rebel that can ignore tanks ? Nope. Is there an anti bounty-hunter character like EP is to rebels ? Nope.

Cause clearly EP is so anti rebel to cause rebels to be the most used teams.....

But bounty hunters don't deserve a tank what a joke.
  • Options

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon

Cause clearly EP is so anti rebel to cause rebels to be the most used teams.....

But bounty hunters don't deserve a tank what a joke.

In terms of ignore taunt for bobba it's called a unique but I'm pretty sure rebels have that understanding
  • Options
    Do I want bossk? Yes. As a tank? Ehhhhh if he was like Vader, Kylo, or savage where he was a durable attacker sure, lots of self healing and stuff
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Do I want bossk? Yes. As a tank? Ehhhhh if he was like Vader, Kylo, or savage where he was a durable attacker sure, lots of self healing and stuff

Yes please make Bossk just like Kylo is! /sarcasm

I'd like to see Bossk though and I think he could make a decent tank, I don't really get the idea that Bounty Hunters shouldn't get a tank. Yes, they are usually an ambush team, but not every bounty will go perfectly and an ambush won't always be 100% effective. If theres a team of bounty hunters and something doesn't go according to plan the beefiest one will probably the one that jumps in and does something about it. Bossk could easily fit that description. Could make him Royal Guard-esque in that he taunts when someone goes under 100% health/loses their protection in that it would mimic an ambush situation going wrong. Dengar is already essentially the support bounty hunter (Sure he's labeled as an attacker, but he calls assists --> Support, and applies a bunch of debuffs that allow other people to also apply debuffs cuz of tenacity down --> support, and goes stealth when he gets critically hit so he can keep helping out instead of getting hit --> support) and on that note Cad Bane should really be an attacker, he's highly focused on dealing damage...

But yes, I would vote that Bounty Hunters could use a tank, I don't see any problems with it. There's plenty of characters that can dispel taunts before you blink anyways.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nvm.
This discussion has been closed.