Darth Maul and his ship worth it?

First off, I need DS ships for the Tarkin challenges. But since he doesn't show up often and I have enough tokens for the times he does, should I farm him and his ship? I'd be dual farming them along with Rex and his ship. Pretend resources don't matter. I just want to know if Maul's good (mostly his ship though). Thanks!

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    His ship wont be good if he isnt good
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »

This. Ship strength is all about the pilots and their gear. I regularly beat 4* ship squads with my 2* squad b/c I have pilots with much better gear.
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »

This. Ship strength is all about the pilots and their gear. I regularly beat 4* ship squads with my 2* squad b/c I have pilots with much better gear.

Sorry, I may have worded my post wrong. I intend to max out Maul then his ship, but I'm wondering if they're good compared to other ships/toons.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    His ship is pretty good with the right team. It's very nice if you have GSpy and his ship maxed out because of the stealth synergy and with the scimitar's targeted taunt + counter + stealth you can ensure that many ships are safe from damage even if the taunt is dispelled.