Confused

I've been playing since the beginning, and , there's alot I'm not understanding. I keep seeing more and more super toons being introduced into the game. I have battled these toon and have not found a defense to them yet. Perhaps there is no defense.of don't know. But, I do feel these supreme powerhouses are taking away from the game. I've watched and loved Star Wars since I was a child. I would like to know in what episode are the rebels, scoundrels, droids, blind monks, and worst of all stormtroopers in bathing suits more powerful than jedis and sith. And where in the hell is Luke? There are so many more versions of Luke that could be introduced. I mean come on, Lucas based his writings on Luke Skywalker and his lineage. Yet all we get is the little farmer boy Luke. I don't mind the powerhouses would like to have them myself, and will in the future. But, what has happened to toons with defenses to protect against these forces. For example, you have baze and ( the biggest disappointment) shoretrooper. Who both start each turn with auto taunt. Where is the toon that begins each turn with an auto debuff. And I'm sorry but to have any toon ending in trooper as one of the strongest toons in the game is a disappointment. I would have expected that toon to be a jedi or a sith. Somebody please explain to me the logic behind the way the game has progressed. I do understand that the new thing is rogue one being here and now. But let's not forget that without the toons from the original trilogy there would be no rogue one. Luke is MIA, the one who destroyed the death star and defeated vader. The hero of the original three where is he? To sum it all up why is jedis and sith just mediocre? Why arent there more versions of Luke? Why are grunts so powerful? Why are there no counter toons to these overpowered grunts?

Replies

• Options
    Your frustration is 100% warranted, and is shared by a LOT of people here on the forum. Unfortunately CG doesn't take advice from the public forum (once or twice a year doesn't count) and has behind the scenes (no proof, heavily suspected) feedback from groups like Team Instrinct or Team Skrunk. They don't tell us what they're working on, and when they do it's basically a lie. Same situation with release dates, Ships were 4 months late.

Basically, they don't give a **** what you think or want. They only want you to buy their ****, grossly overpriced packs to keep up with the people they cater to, Instrinct, Skrunk. Maybe I'm just bitter, but I don't think so.

+1
  • Options
    What frustrates me the most is that the devs made these forums to get feed back from the player base, and let everyone's voice be heard. So many people put honest thought and consideration into the posts they put on these forums, yet the devs ignore them and give us over powered characters in tournaments that hardly any one can win. I don't know if the devs think everything is just "bring back EP" posts, or "the tank raid sucks" threads, but there are people that have reasonable requests and ideas here, and it would be nice if they got noticed. Heck, the only things the devs have acknowledged are boba rework threads and fix the tank raid threads, and they haven't even done anything about the last one.

The one thing that really gets me at my core is that they can charge 100$ for a starter pack with kylo ren, fin, and people actually buy that pack. And what do they get? 2 of the worst characters in the game, who are very often requested to be reworked. Those requests are then ignored, and then we get new content and more half finished stuff for people to complain about. What the devs need to do is slow down, and work on what they have.

What do they have? Well, they have a game that has the potential to be amazing. As of now, I still think it is very good, but there are many flaws that need to be addressed.

If you think I'm just another complainer, I'm not. I just want to see this game reach its full potential, and be the awsome game that it can be. It just frustrates me to see that the devs have created these forums to receive feedback, which they don't acknowledge.
  • Options
    I feel your pain amigo. This game does have the potential to be amazing, and every update that they ignore the things we actually want, the further they have to go to make this game amazing.

Lack of thorough testing, community interaction, and ridiculous power creep are ruining this for me. Power creep is fine, but you absolutely can't neglect the obvious characters left behind.