Should the tank raid be made easier?

xMissRebelx
1 posts Member
edited December 2016
Me and my guild can beat the rancor on 6* in about a day.
The Tank raid was started the day after it was added, We have only gotten too the B2 Rocket Droid and it's down too 80% With 35million combined damage just in the top 5 and about 55 million combined with the entire guild.

It's nearly impossible to complete in a reasonable amount of time.
And Clone Wars Obi wan is just not a thing for most guilds.

Now answer the poll

Should the tank raid be made easier? 14 votes

Stay the same.
7% 1 vote
Drop the difficulty too rancor level
35% 5 votes
Make it somewhere between the Rancor and The way it is
57% 8 votes

Replies

• Options
    im sorry but im officially bored with T6... dont understand why it takes me 20 attacks to get almost same rewards as my 1 attack on rancor...
  • Options
    I don't mind insanely hard raids. We also clear T6 rancor in about a day, but are currently only 1/2 through phase 2 of the tank. We also started on day 1.

I think the solution is not to make it easier overall, but to offer easier versions of the raid with scaled back rewards.
  • Options
    I think I really meant "Lower the health of all of the parts in the Tank raid"

Because the problem isn't the difficulty the problem is the parts have WAY too much health and that's really why it takes so long to beat it.

If I could edit the poll I'd definitely add that option but I can't
  • Options
    Should not be made easier for sure else it will be boring for higher end guilds. Lower level tank tiers should be introduced imho.