Any ideas of when is palpatine coming back??

Well, we keep hearing those crazy numbers for AAT with EP just wonder if anyone has a guess of when could he come back, as I have my rebel squad ready for him ^_^

Replies

• Options
    Im guessing on Christmas. Imo they should make the event come back every 3-4 months
  • Options
    I thought Christmas as well, some of my guild seem to be more skeptical about it, I think we have not long left ^_^
  • Options
    Next year
  • Options
    Soon I hope, my empire team needs him bad
  • Options
    We need all of the events to circle back in. The empire event, the emperor event, and etc... The events are good, and give people who missed out on them in the past a new chance to complete them.
  • Options
    I've dropped everything my rebels to 7* as I'm hoping he comes back for Christmas I will just finish in time gearing them for the holiday periods so please make him available then
  • Options
    It isn't happening for a while.
  • Options
    August.
    Seriously, that's one year since the first event.
  • Options
    I'd guess it will come with some release of new Rebel characters to encourage spending. Hopefully it's this month or next with the release of some Rogue One Characters.
  • Options
    Honestly, probably won't be at Xmas, devs said they would give lots of notice not just a week this time so doubtful it'll be until 6 months from last or at 12 months from last.
  • Options
    Well, January would be 6 months already, and one year..... just hope not ^_^