HothRebelSoldier...thoughts?

Ive been farming him for some time & just 6☆ed him. I have him at 8-gear, but obviously salvage & gear are at a premium, so I dnt want to spend more gear & Omegas on him if hes worthless. Ive heard hes slow, but he does have great health buffs. Any1 who uses him, tell me how u modded him, the strategy u use, etc.

Replies

• EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I use Leia, Biggs & Lobot (all 10-geared) while Im currently farming ScariffPathfinder & Biston & have a few other Rebels at med.-hi levels too.

Any advice would be appreciated!
  • Options
    I don't think anyone uses him. Just another of the long forgotten, neglected characters.
  • Options
    Poor man's scarif rebel pathfinder
  • Options
    more like No Man's SRP, only 1 hard node and no reason to farm him. He only gets farmed because they have everyone else.
  • Options
    He's fun to use, but not usable in arena.
    I've got mine at 6* and gear 8. The most important thing to make him useful is he needs omega on all abilities (unique > basic > taunt) and since he is a tank, the highest gear you can afford to get him to. Mod him out for critical chance and potency, then put him under a Wedge lead.
    As long as you can avoid him getting dispelled, he is pretty effective. When he gets a crit, he heals back up, gets turn meter, and lands offense down. Combine that with his taunt and counter chance and it makes him pretty tough to deal with.
    He can sometimes be a useful support for your weaker teams in raids as well, since offense down is always good.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Very overpowered!! He's sitting 7* in my arena now
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Very overpowered!! He's sitting 7* in my arena now
    Can you be more specific about your arena team please :)