reward box at level 85?

hey all, reached level 85 a couple of days ago, didnt seem to receive the rewards box i thought you get at level 85, did i miss something?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Did you complete every daily activity, including ship activities? If so, you have a bug and if not, that's the requirement to get the box.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    It's crap anyways.
    4 crystals and 2 gear selvage
  • Options
    I have the same problem. Got level 85 yesterday and finished all the daily activities today and didn't get a final reward. No box, no omega, nothing.
  • Options
    Same with me. I still had a fleet mission to complete. That was the only thing left. I completed it but no prize box showed up.
  • Options
    When you claim the daily reward, was there another pop up that displayed? This is how mine has worked. It's instant, so it could be easy to miss.
  • Options
    When I got my first box I was click-happy and clicked 'ok' before I could take a look to see what I had won.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I made the mistake of completing my 'Complete all dailies' mission earlier in the day I hit 85, so I didn't get the prize box till the next day.
    bngman wrote: »
    It's **** anyways.
    4 crystals and 2 gear selvage

And credits. And the crystal reward varies. I've seen it as high as 15 personally. One of my guild mates got 100. There's allegedly a small chance for a full piece of gear as well. And the last 3-4 days, my 2 gear salvage has been stun cuffs. I'll never complain about that.

• Options
    I didn't get mine the first day on dalies. Didn't get it the next day eithet, but the app crashed and it magically appeared on restart. Give that a shot.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Its mainly garbage... however I did get a few scanner salvage and its free so no real complaints
  • Options
    I got mine the first day but I made sure I hit level 85 with one activity left then shut down the app and rebooted and it was updated.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Go check your "complete all dailies" daily and see if the box is there. If not, send some screenshots to support.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry guys, I missed it the first time. I leveled up after I had completed the daily challenges. So I have seen it since. I will also confirm that I did get 100 crystals in it today too =D
This discussion has been closed.