LetsGetSithFaced looking for merger

RyGar
4 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hey guys, I'm an officer for LetsGetSithFaced and am looking for potential guilds to merge with. We currently have a full guild, but we just have a large population that doesn't perform on the level we would like to perform. Looking for another guild that has a similar situation and would like to take their guild to new heights. Can merge with you or you with us, but we do love our name. The key members of our guild we would take also good damage on both raids and most have top 50 or higher arena ranks (I myself sit around rank 8)

Contact me on here or on line (line is preferred but not required) My line ID is rygartherebel.

*EDIT
I suppose I should mention that we currently complete tier 7 rancor in roughly 30 minutes, but the tank raid takes us a week and a half or so, and we keep losing top level members, which is why we are looking for a merger.

Replies

• Options
    Hey RyGar. I'm currently the leader of a top 100 guild. Takes us 4 to 5 days to complete normal tank raid. We are est timezone guild. We have a group of 30 that's been around since guilds started. Our higher members are ready for a heroic raid. Got to 70% left on phase 4 on our last attempt. So we feel like we are close. How many guys does your guild have with a good phase 2 and 3 team for the tank?
  • Options
    Hi there. I represent Sith Lords, NA guild. We also complete the heroic rancor in 20 minutes or so. We take 6 days to complete tank normal and we have members ready for most of heroic. We have about 10 slots that could use numbers are high as our top. We have a website, teamspeak and line. Syzygy96 is my name on there if you're interested in chatting if the other posts don't appease you.
  • Options
    Hi, did you merge?

I'm looking for 5 or 6 guilds to merge into a new guild community with at least 3 super guilds.

I am the leader of a successful Top 200 guild (16 in the PIT, 122 overall as of 7th Dec) that is building for AAT heroic. But I also have 2 backup guilds on my spare accounts that are fully loaded with coins (no members). I am looking for 5 or more guilds with 15-30 fully 'active' level 82+ players each to merge into 3 super guilds.

A lot of guilds want to merge, but few players want to leave their home guild. So here is the plan....

1. Run down the bank and disband all 6 guilds.
    2. Merge all 'active players' to form 3 brand new guilds.
    3. All Leaders and officers of the disbanded guild(s) become officers of the new guilds. My spare account (which I do not actively use) stays there as long as it is needed.
    4. A guild council is formed with a seat for each of the former leaders (or most active officers).
    5. Guilds are fully loaded with coins, so raiding starts immediately.
    6. Guilds help each other out. For example by loaning players temporarily to speed up AAT takedown.

If needed, players that that are not ready for the super guild can be grouped into feeder guilds. These players will grow faster as they will get higher ranks.

For enquiries please PM me.

Line ID: MolTheFirst.