X-Wing or Armada?

i don't know if there is someone here that play to those game.
but i was asking my self on the best game?

:D

Replies

• Options
    Rogue Squadron! haha. SW:ESB for SNES!
    Just kidding. I play a lot of table top games, I'm amazed I haven't played these yet. The X-Wing battles game looks good, the miniatures are really nice. Armada and Rebellion both look like an even more time-consuming version of Risk. They are also really pricey, but they look like they may be worth it from the quality of the pieces.
  • Options
    I went with X-Wing myself and have a decent collection but nothing worthy of taking to the Tournaments. It is easy to get into and the mechanics are pretty easy to learn. The complexity comes with the various expansion packs out there and how they interact. Fantasy Flight Games has been very good about trying to maintain a level of balance so that most ships can be used well and be effective in combat.

There is a deeper level of strategy required for Armada and you have to be able to think several steps ahead.
  • Options
    Thank you for the answer :)
  • Options
    I have both and have played both.

X-Wing is entry level. Easier to get in to, easier on your pocket. Good place to get your feet wet.

Armada is an advanced version of the same rules. I would say it's the better game, but the price tag hurts.

Rebellion is more risk-like. Haven't played it though