Bespin Luke - Speculation

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016
Since some people are too smart Alec for me to call him "Jedi Luke" (looking at you 1AmYourFath3r), I'll call him Bespin Luke instead.

So when do you think he'll be released? In what way? Do you think he'll be good? If he is released in an event (like Yoda and Palpatine), what characters do you think will be required?

For me:

1. In 6 months tops
2. An event
3. Yes, OP probably
4. Empire

Tell me you think personally, this thread is all for fun and speculation :)

Replies

• danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Next waaaaay "OP" toon will be the chick from Rogue One. Think Rey 6 months ago.............
  • Options
    Someone big will be for Christmas. They've been pretty good about churning out characters so fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Literally anything other than a tournament.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    Five; 7*, level 85, fully modded, gear 9-10 Imperials. I'm ready, anybody else?
  • Options
    Why release Bespin Luke when they can wait til VIII and release Hermit Luke? You know that will be a money maker.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Why release Bespin Luke when they can wait til VIII and release Hermit Luke? You know that will be a money maker.

Because Bespin Luke is more iconic and is shown on the game's loading screen since launch?!
  • Options
    Jedi Luke is their ace in the hole. They are going to hold out for a while. I could see X-wing Luke coming out first.
  • Options
    Dewdrop wrote: »
    Jedi Luke is their ace in the hole. They are going to hold out for a while. I could see X-wing Luke coming out first.

Red Five would be sick!
  • Options

Episode VI Luke is the ace. "Bespin" Luke will likely not be too far away.
  • Options
    In the video they sent for ships it now shows Jedi Luke from ROTJ so now they have made two different versions of Luke as a BA and we are stuck with farmer Luke who got his butt kicked by Sandpeople and had never even heard of the force. So sad.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    War wrote: »
    Five; 7*, level 85, fully modded, gear 9-10 Imperials. I'm ready, anybody else?

It'll require Ships, all Dark 7*, or Ewoks, or Night Sisters, cuz, why not?
  • Options
    They will add a tusken and u will need to farm them to make farmer luke realize he needs to become a jedi to nit get his **** kicked by tuskens.
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    XJStryker wrote: »
    They will add a tusken and u will need to farm them to make farmer luke realize he needs to become a jedi to nit get his **** kicked by tuskens.

hahaha NICE! even better!

• Options
    should just give 2 skins with a jedi luke original trilogy not episode 7 2 skins 1 bespin clothes or the return of the jedi all black out fit and lightsaber matching the skins
  • Options

They are known for being ace holes.
  • Options
    First we will get Rebel Luke / Bespin Luke (Episode 5)

Then we will get Jedi Knight Luke (dressed in black, Episode 6).

THEN we will get Jedi Master Luke (with beard, from Episode 7).

• Options
    I'd be happy with a Bespin Luke. Doesn't have to be OP or anything like I'd like to have with ROTJ Luke. Just make him a decent usable toon. He's in game already so making him playable shouldn't be too difficult. And no event, just make him farmable in one of the shops. The OP ROTJ Luke can have an event.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    I'd be happy with a Bespin Luke. Doesn't have to be OP or anything like I'd like to have with ROTJ Luke. Just make him a decent usable toon. He's in game already so making him playable shouldn't be too difficult. And no event, just make him farmable in one of the shops. The OP ROTJ Luke can have an event.

Agreed, hope it will be like this^^^^ But realistically it won't
  • Options
    What they should do is reskin the Farm Boy luke in his x-wing gear (might be too much with Wiggs and resistance pilot in same gear) and change his abilities slightly. Also give him synergy with Leia or sthan
  • Options
    He will be released in the summer in the "dead zone" between film releases.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    Android will probably get a free 4* Bespin Luke and the ability to farm him from Cantina and iOS will have to buy 10 shards at a time for 3k crystals per pack.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Android will probably get a free 4* Bespin Luke and the ability to farm him from Cantina and iOS will have to buy 10 shards at a time for 3k crystals per pack.

Please stop :)
  • Options
    We've currently got Tosche Luke, so it can only improve from here. Some other possibilities:

Stormtrooper Luke
    Pilot Luke
    Hoth Luke
    Swamp Gymnast Luke
    Speeder Bike Luke
    Ewok Village Luke (stuns ewoks using droid allies)

and of course, to complete the life cycle,

Baby Luke (evades Palp and Vader)
  • Options
    Add more...

Old Luke
    Jedi Luke (EpVI)
    Luke without hand
    Luke with no saber
    etc...
  • Nighttouch
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Literally anything other than a tournament.

Fukkin A
  • Options

Mmmm, salty. So delicious.
  • StarSon
    7464 posts Member
    Options
    Nighttouch wrote: »

Mmmm, salty. So delicious.

Correction. Android will get a free 7* Bespin Luke, 25M credits, 2k crystals, 10 omegas and various other ability mats and training droids. Two weeks after that, Android users will see him in the GW shop, and iOS users will have to buy a pack that costs 5k crystals and gives a chance of 10 shards.