Arena shard-looking for Mctucker. Jezro, Cy, Eugene, escorpion8888, Katocki

Just checking if our shard has any set up going on...let me know thanks

Replies

• Options
    Not that I know of but I'm more than happy to work something out. I try to stay away from the first spot until my payout time so everyone can get their chance. The only person I've spoke to on our shard is Jezro and that was about the Shoretrooper tournament after the fact.
  • Options
    Ohhh okay, I was just curious because I just geared up my shoretrooper and am in top 5 for the first time... there's no possible way for me to beat Mctuckers squad anyway with Wiggs and Chaze and EP that's ridiculous
  • Options
    You run a solid empire squad though I see..nice! I started the game after the EP event, so hoping another one comes around soon
  • Options
    Hi shard mates! Mazz, I've gotten the same complaint from 2 of my guildies on our shard. I try to stay out of 1st except during payout (6pm PST). I may start putting in a more manageable team during the day, since Chaze is stupid OP. Although a couple folks seem to have gotten on the Baze bandwagon as of late.
  • Options
    Fear the 4* Chaze lol
  • Options
    I'm Eugene. A guild mate told me someone was looking for me on the forums :D.

I haven't reached out to anyone on my shard yet; I used to toe-toe on the arena with kanye west before the person changed their name to kim kardashian. I think he/she stopped playing back in august/september.

My payout is 6PM PST, but usually I just settle for top 10 unless I have time around payout time to shoot for top 5.
    Gunna zeta my maul tonight so watch out :D.
  • Options
    Eugene, your Sith squad is a lot scarier now! That stealth is nuts. I saw your post on Reddit, beating up my poor rebels. :blush:
    Thank the maker the AI is dumb and I can still beat your squad. You had me worried.
  • Mazz
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Hey hey shard mates!!! Mctucker I see you everywhere! Arena shard, tournament shard, and we are always competing :) my payout time is 6pm EST. yet I can never take first because of Mctucker insane OP chaze :) yes that's jealousy. I drop to like 15rank overnight normally and have to work my way back up...usually running Rex Wiggs Ani and Shore
  • Mazz
    54 posts Member
    Options
    And Eugene I'm scared of your Maul!!
  • Mazz
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Eugene...question...since I can't get up in rank today for some reason to face your new Maul...please describe to me if you think it was worth the Zeta and why? My best friend wants to build his Sith team and give Maul his Zeta but he's trying to do some research first to make sure that he should...instead of just giving it to QGJ like everybody else...Thanks in advance buddy
  • Options
    Eugene posted about it on Reddit. I'd check it out.
  • Mazz
    54 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! Do you have a link man!? I'll try to find it, but just incase I can't...
  • McTucker
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5gxhk5/darth_maul_zeta_vs_chaze/

He beat my team pretty bad... Thank the maker I can still beat him on offense.
  • Options
    Hi People... I'm Isaac.

See many of you... i usually avoid #1 ... and slowly creep my way up 1 hour before payout (6pm GMT+8)

Been doing well so far as Katoki Hajime can't beat my team now that I got GK and he usually avoid me which is good... I been avoiding him most of the time too while climbing... but he sometime boot me as he climb.

Cy... if you are there... let me know your payout... sniping is bad when its not your payout
  • Options
    Creating a Arena Chat group... Post your Line ID here to join... best to avoid each other payout