Looking For a guild.

Hi there.
I'm level 79 and looking for a good guild that has members who chat regularly, donates, and does
tier 5,6 and 7 raids regulary.
My Ally code- 811-339-426

Replies

• Options
    But i wont be able to join until tomorrow
  • Options
    Message me on LINE at "thedalvis". Will get you set up.
  • Options
    What time zone are you looking for pro or doesn't it matter? We are UK based but make sure all members get a taste of raids, alternate soloing P1 and holding off on finishing raids for long enough that our US players can get a look in. Always someone active and chatting and gear requests are always met.
  • Options
    Well Thanks for the help guys. I found a good guild.
    Really appreciate your help
  • Options
    Feel free to join Ch ewCacca.
    We will work to get y'all ready for tier 7 Rancor raids
    My ally code is 336-869-583[/quote]
  • Options
    Looking for a new guild? Why not join 13 instead of just one. We are members of the KoR alliance and we are looking for active players. I am one of the officers in Darthh Tatertot which is one of the 13 KoR guilds. We complete T7 Rancor raids and currently complete T6 AAT raids and are on pace to complete T7 by mid to late January.

We use the LINE app for multi guild strategy chats and are very well organized. The only requirements are to have the LINE app for communication purposes and that you earn your 600 daily. A minimum of five 7* toons helps but the more the better.

We accommodate all time zones by staggering the raids and having a strict "tag" rule for the first 24 hours. Guild activities reset daily at 6:30 Eastern.

Contact me on the LINE app with your ally code and I will send you an invite as soon as I see The message.

My LINE app id is:
    Exar Kun

You may also contact any of the other officers: Vaderdaman
    Pixman83
    Elfernator

We look forward to hearing from you!