44/50 Heroic Tank Raid Guild Opening Spanish/Portuguese/English; or 6 mercs for tomorrow

djvita
1684 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi everyone!
I am the leader of INFINITO and we are opening our guild more
We restricted it to Spanish speaking speakers at first, the thread is lower but I have no control over the thread as the creator of the guild quit the game. Now we are opening it up to English/Portuguese speakers ( We can communicate with you through discord/line/whatsapp/in game)

Right now we are 42/50 mixed roster, top heavy,
https://swgoh.gg/g/168/infinito/

We are looking for 8 balanced players to join our heroic Rancor/Tank raid

There are only 3 requirements:
600 daily
maxed droid/jawa team or 7* palpatine for p2/3 which we have the most difficulty
cooperate to drop the lang barrier, announce when you hit and when you finished hitting

Guild reset is at 630pm CST Mexico City Time
Rancor Raid is opened 1130AM, runs for 24 hours on a rotation of 3 teams, then zerg of the top10 from the current raid ranking. more details once in the guild, its just to rotate rewards.

AAT we just cleared our first heroic, using 6 mercs who helped chug along p2/3 and then we cleared p4 in 4 hours. their rosters were balanced, which is what we are looking for.
Proof-
fuKauHR.png
vwjh6lj.png

We are looking to run another heroic tonight, and then once we get enough coins, so 600 is mandatory.

If you come from a normal guild and you do:
Until enraged on p1 with jedi (about 200k or more)
1M damage or more on p2 with droids
500k+ damage or more with chirpatine
1M+ damage or more with rebels

You will be a great fit!

We provide strategies and we are multicultural with most members in Mexico and Spain, with Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala and last but not least USA players

Come join the family

Drop me a PM or reply here if interested.
Post edited by djvita on

Replies

• Options
    Animaros a este gremio!!!
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I am the leader of INFINITO and we are opening our guild more
    We restricted it to Spanish speaking speakers at first, the thread is lower but I have no control over the thread as the creator of the guild quit the game. Now we are opening it up to English/Portuguese speakers ( We can communicate with you through discord/line/whatsapp/in game)

Right now we are 42/50 mixed roster, top heavy,
    https://swgoh.gg/g/168/infinito/

We are looking for 8 balanced players to join our heroic Rancor/Tank raid

There are only 3 requirements:
    600 daily
    maxed droid/jawa team or 7* palpatine for p2/3 which we have the most difficulty
    cooperate to drop the lang barrier, announce when you hit and when you finished hitting

Guild reset is at 630pm CST Mexico City Time
    Rancor Raid is opened 1130AM, runs for 24 hours on a rotation of 3 teams, then zerg of the top10 from the current raid ranking. more details once in the guild, its just to rotate rewards.

AAT we just cleared our first heroic, using 6 mercs who helped chug along p2/3 and then we cleared p4 in 4 hours. their rosters were balanced, which is what we are looking for.
    Proof-
    fuKauHR.png
    vwjh6lj.png

We are looking to run another heroic tonight, and then once we get enough coins, so 600 is mandatory.

If you come from a normal guild and you do:
    Until enraged on p1 with jedi (about 200k or more)
    1M damage or more on p2 with droids
    500k+ damage or more with chirpatine
    1M+ damage or more with rebels

You will be a great fit!

We provide strategies and we are multicultural with most members in Mexico and Spain, with Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Guatemala and last but not least USA players

Come join the family

Drop me a PM or reply here if interested.
    Animaros a este gremio!!!

Arriba Infinito!
  • Options
    Yes, encourage you to come, we are looking for people with teams to fight each of the phases.

• Options
    Gracias
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    630 pm cst we run another heroic who wants to join?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Second heroic win! we have 69k coins so we will run one tomorrow so all our guild is awake.
    Looking for 6 mercs or new members!
  • Options
    Venga aliados, únanse a nuestro gremio internacional con gente simpática y apasionada por este juego. Te proporcionaremos buena organización, diversidad de premios y soporte donde necesites. Diversión garantida!
  • Options
    Hi, i'm interest. How do I contact?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    We have 2 more spots! 5th heroic in progress
  • Options
    Hey there. Can you invite me to your guuld? My id is 368-997-851 . i go by the name Kira. Was in a guild with saladass
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    oof we're 50/50 for now but if we have an opening I'll PM you
    -INFINITO
  • Options
    grats DJ ^^
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Looking for y'alls discord channel, can you send me a link?
  • Options
    is open now 49/50
  • Options
    https://discord.gg/82fVN6y this is a discord of infinito!